PDA

View Full Version : Win a free copy of Kobold Press' Tome of Beasts, Book of Lairs & an Ultimate license

ddavison
October 4th, 2016, 15:26
This sweepstakes only runs for 6 days. If you've done them before, you know the deal.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/TomeOfBeastsGiveaway.php

Other than that, what are some other things you would like to see in a future sweepstakes/giveaway?

kp9911
October 4th, 2016, 15:33
Wooohoo, this is sure one fine prize! All the best peeps.

LordEntrails
October 4th, 2016, 16:00
Thanks for the opportunity. These are great, as for ideas for future giveaways;
- Though I'm a 5E guy, other rulesets would be of interest (and might widen your base just a little bit)
- Accessory bundles (tokens maps etc) would be cool too.
- and of course, adventures :)

kalmarjan
October 4th, 2016, 20:55
Awesome giveaway! I tried to refer my friends using my phone, but it keeps trying to open up my podcast manager... (Using Facebook link)

How do I fix that?

gqwebb
October 4th, 2016, 23:08
Thanks DD! https://media.tenor.co/images/fb30d92989cf0c1514b5daa2274781f9/raw

HavocSmurf
October 5th, 2016, 00:51
Seriously, FG's is the best. They just keep giving it away!
Map packs would be great too!

gqwebb
October 5th, 2016, 00:55
Awesome giveaway! I tried to refer my friends using my phone, but it keeps trying to open up my podcast manager... (Using Facebook link)

How do I fix that?

it sounds like a default application association issue

How To Remove Default Apps In Android
Go to Settings.
Go to Apps.
Select the app that is currently the default launcher for a certain file type.
Scroll down to “Launch By Default”.
Tap “Clear Defaults”.

I change my to prompt no to default. This is for android I think resetting it on apple requires a blender?

ZCapitan
October 5th, 2016, 02:51
Iwould say a physical handbook and set of collectors dice would be nice.

kalmarjan
October 5th, 2016, 02:55
it sounds like a default application association issue

How To Remove Default Apps In Android
Go to Settings.
Go to Apps.
Select the app that is currently the default launcher for a certain file type.
Scroll down to “Launch By Default”.
Tap “Clear Defaults”.

I change my to prompt no to default. This is for android I think resetting it on apple requires a blender?

Ha ha I see what you did there. Yeah, I have a Note 5, so I'll give that a whirl...

dmkevin
October 5th, 2016, 08:43
Great prizes!

Zhern
October 5th, 2016, 16:04
Yeah, definitely nice prizes. I have physical copies of the Tome of Beasts and Book of Lairs from the Kickstarter and really like them both. Kobold Press puts out great products.

Thanks for offering these as a giveaway, Doug & Smiteworks.

Aeast236
October 6th, 2016, 00:03
Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance. Love the FG product what they've done to inspire me to play DnD again.

kurido138
October 6th, 2016, 04:03
I like the sound of the taste of that! Oh, by the way, I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds, but an old hand to table top gaming. I am looking forward to learning this new (to me) format to enjoy my hobby with and also meet some great people in the process!

Trenloe
October 6th, 2016, 05:06
And more Kobold Press FG goodness here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/350683997/demon-cults-and-secret-societies-5th-edition-and-p/posts/1700715 Add your comments if you'd like to see a Pathfinder conversion as well - assuming Kobold Press get in touch with SmiteWorks to organise a PF conversion...

Nylanfs
October 6th, 2016, 12:13
I like the sound of the taste of that! Oh, by the way, I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds, but an old hand to table top gaming. I am looking forward to learning this new (to me) format to enjoy my hobby with and also meet some great people in the process!

Welcome to the forums and FG community!

MarianDz
October 6th, 2016, 12:33
I have question.
Because I don't use Facebook and Twiter. Then I have only one option how to join this competition and it is option "Refer your friends!".
Yesterday I was sending through my e-mail account (to my friends) link which I get.
It was https://gvwy.io/9zhrnjn but now I have there another link which is different https://gvwy.io/i5hsp97 and still no entry points added.
Maybe it is because link still changes in time. Anyway I can't collect 3 points which needed completing surwey :(
I was testing it now and send link through e-mail to my friend who click and open link. But no new entry added.

Only these +5 for Newsletter I have :)

kurido138
October 6th, 2016, 13:31
Welcome to the forums and FG community!

Thanks, Nylanfs!

MarianDz
October 7th, 2016, 18:55
"Refer your friends!" still doesn't work me :(

kalmarjan
October 7th, 2016, 19:32
It won't work for me either...

Zhern
October 8th, 2016, 03:06
I would definitely like a 5e and PF conversion of it. It is being brought up quite a bit in the comments of the KS. I'm hopeful they will be in touch.

gqwebb
October 8th, 2016, 03:18
well, if it is not working for anyone then the friendless are on an even playing field. ;)

Moon Wizard
October 8th, 2016, 04:15
I asked Doug, and he mentioned that the friends actually have to sign up for the reference to count for the giveaway.

Regards,
JPG

MarianDz
October 8th, 2016, 08:46
Thank you "Moon Wizard" for Info.
I will wait for bundle of "Kobolt press" products (to the future) and buy them ;)

I wish "lucky dices" to the winer :D

Kitilark
October 10th, 2016, 23:10
Seriously, FG's is the best. They just keep giving it away!
Map packs would be great too!
yes, please! maps are wondrous and great and . . .

:) Kitty

ddavison
October 10th, 2016, 23:18
From my understanding and from past giveaways, the refer a friend only works if the friend follows the link you send (which is unique each time) and then enters the sweepstakes as well by doing one of the items on the list.

Of the total entries, I see that 50 people have successfully used the Refer a Friend option to gain anywhere from 1 to 9 entries each. The majority of the Refer a Friend entries appear to be for 1 or 2 entries.

ddavison
October 11th, 2016, 03:20
Congratulations to JP L, from Canada, for winning the Tome of Beasts giveaway for Fantasy Grounds. There were 3,715 entries. https://goo.gl/09IqIG

If you didn't win, please stay tuned for future chances to win great products for Fantasy Grounds. The Tome of Beasts and Book of Lairs are two excellent additions to your 5E ruleset campaigns, but there are many more from a wide range of excellent publishers.

LordEntrails
October 11th, 2016, 03:24
Congrats JP!
And thanks to SmiteWorks for the opportunity :)

peej
October 11th, 2016, 04:18
Thank you SmiteWorks!!! Can't wait to check out the Kobold Press monsters

Nylanfs
October 11th, 2016, 04:39
Wow, 3k entries is pretty good. :)

kalmarjan
October 11th, 2016, 04:45
Congrats to JP L and to Smiteworks. A great prize and great traction for the giveaway.. M

HavocSmurf
October 12th, 2016, 21:05
High five to the winner! *schmack*

kurido138
October 13th, 2016, 13:16
Congrats JP L! Thanks for the opportunity Smiteworks!

Patou
October 13th, 2016, 21:11
Congrates!! :)