PDA

View Full Version : LFP D&D5e text only campaing / today afternoon

iriego
October 2nd, 2016, 19:39
Playing storm King“s thunder

Its on Sundays afternoon but we might include an extra session up to the group.

it will be the second session, we are at lvl 1 and the story is just starting.
there are 4 players (rogue, ranger, sorcerer and paladin), cause its a campaign for 4-6 players we will be looking for one or two more to join.

Rules: 5e set. Having fun, using characters that makes you get into it, be tolerant to the new players, and help out.

post me your idea of character and if possible a background history so i can pull you into the group easily.

i will probably open server for character creation if needed.

subscribe into the calendar:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2207

iriego
October 2nd, 2016, 20:03
The adventure takes place in the Forgotten Realms, specifically in a region known as the Savage Frontier, in the northwest corner of the continent of Faerūn.

The Savage Frontier (also known as the North) is a cold, rugged, sparsely populated land of snow-capped mountains, rocky hills, sprawling forests, and foggy vales. Isolated strongholds, ancient burial mounds, and the ruins of many forgotten empires dot this vast landscape. Bounded by the Sea of Swords to the west and the desert of Anauroch to the east, the Savage Frontier extends as far north as Icewind Dale and as far south as the town of Daggerford. Old roads stretch across this great expanse, linking the dwarven strongholds and mines in the mountains to the coastal settlements, frontier towns, and fortified outposts of humans and other folk. These roads are long, lonely, or poorly defended, making them dangerous to traverse. In fertile valleys, towns and cities have sprung up, separated by dozens if not hundreds of miles of untamed wilderness haunted by bandits, barbarians, and monsters.

SirGraystone
October 4th, 2016, 14:56
The Savage Frontier is a very dangerous place, where many adventurers have meets their end. But for the few strongest, smartest or just plan lucky that survive, glory and fortune awaits them.