PDA

View Full Version : Starting new Eberron campaign

AndyPan
September 11th, 2005, 16:25
Hi all! I am looking for players to start another Eberron campaign, starting with the adventure in the ECS book, and progressing into the published adventures following that plotline. I am looking to start on Thursday, September 29. Playtime will start at 7:30 PM and continue to whenever. If you are interested in joining, please email me at [email protected].

I do have some small requests for those looking to join this campaign, mostly based on a couple issues that have cropped up in the current group I am running through these adventures.

1. Please be in the EST or CST or time zones. I am in EST, and found that it is hard to get those on Mountain or Pacific time on the same schedule. Please indicate in your email what time zone you are in.

2. Games sessions will be every Thursday at 7:30 PM EST. Please keep this in mind when joining, as I look at a player's joining as a commitment to be at the session each week on time. If you are unable to make a session, advance notice is appreciated so that steps for running your character/rendering your character unavailable for the session, can be made.

3. Please keep all player concepts relegated to the core source books and the Eberron Campaign Setting. This is just as a favor to me, to keep things a tad simpler should it be necessary for me to run your character as an NPC in your absence. However, I will consider characters using info from other books, as long as I feel that it adds to the overall experience.

I'm not the greatest DM, but I do okay. FG has helped that tremendously. The above requests are just reactions to issues I ran into in my last campaign that I wish to avoid. I reward great roleplay, but don't enjoy pandering to "superstars." If you come looking for a good time, I will do my best to deliver. Look forward to hearinf form yuo!

Asuril
September 11th, 2005, 16:53
I'm in, so is another.

Count me as 2. ;)

Read me on AIM as kadam0ny to discuss further, if you like, or send me a PM.

Sounds fun!

wavecutter
September 12th, 2005, 02:47
I usually get home from work at 3:00 to 3:30 pm PST, somtimes I get home earlier. I am a very dedicated and responsable player and would really enjoy playing in eberron. If you have room in your life for a west coast player let me know.

Lee S.
September 12th, 2005, 23:08
Oh, Oh, Pick Me! Pick Me!

tahl_liadon
September 15th, 2005, 12:04
hook me up if you're still recruiting.

tahl at pk1475 dot org.

AndyPan
September 26th, 2005, 16:48
My apologies to all who took the time to read and respond to this post. Unfortunately, it's looking like I am not going to be able to run this game after all. Just got a huge amount of work piled on me and free time is going to be next to nil. If things free up, I will repost this invite, but it's looking like will be bogged down for the forseeable future. Again, my apologies.