PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for games: European

Towoen
September 11th, 2005, 15:38
Hi, I'm a gamer of 6 years experience, mostly D&D, but some sci-fi as well. My gaming experience is divided between tabletop and online, of late I have been using free Java chat online RPGs where it is heavy on roleplaying and character alongside the game mechanics. I am most familiar and comfortable with 3.5 D&D but if a setting has appeal i am willing to learn new systems.

As a university student times are things to be negotiated. European times or Euro friendly (morning to late afternoon US times usually) have the best chance of me committing too but that won't exclude others.

Look forward to using this program and meeting new people :wink:

Stuart
September 11th, 2005, 16:33
I'm running a European time zone based game on Sunday nights : 8PM GMT to about 12/1am. I have four players with one due back from a wedding ... one more player would be nice.

I am online tonight from 6PM (alias : nosy user just zone) if you wish to log on and create a lvl 4 character.

I have a Human Paladin, Litorian Unfettered (Arcana Evolved), Human Warlock (Complete Arcane), Human Fighter/War Mage (Complete Arcane) and a Dwarven Barbrian (NPC). Characters start at level 4 - good aligned; I've run a fiar few evil-aligned games and they have never really worked that well.

Drop me a line if you are interested or join me at 6PM - game is supposed to start at 8PM - the party started last Sunday and are part way through exploring an abandoned temple that acts as a Slaver's holding/trading area.

Stuart

Towoen
September 11th, 2005, 16:51
that sounds great actually. will log on little after 6 if i can. Is that Monte Cook's Arcana? I have a Human Rogue concept i can use since you seem to have enough magic users, Chaotic Good. I can discusss a background and personality online so you can figure out how to insert him into the game.

Stuart
September 11th, 2005, 16:59
Yup, Arcana Evolved is from Malhavoc Press; very interesting ideas - most tie in with the campaign setting nicely ... the rest are a bit of a fudge and less than ideal but hey ho ...

Rogue is fine - see you later.

Stuart