PDA

View Full Version : New FG DM looking to start up D&D 5e campaign with new players (only).

duff563
September 30th, 2016, 03:24
"""CLOSED""""""

Looking for 1-2 players to add to a new group of players wanting to play D&D 5e online with Fantasy Grounds. No game play has happened yet, have 4 players want 1 -2 more. New players must not have played any of the new 5e modules and want to learn the system. Will play the modules and some homebrew centered around the Sword Coast. Contact me if interested. Group has not decided on schedule yet.

FG License: GM has Ultimate, players only need demo
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Monday @ 7:30 CST and Tuesday @ 7:30 CST
If new game, planned start date: October 11th, 2016
Planned Frequency: Once a Week
Term: Start with beginner module and then try long term, to keep playing for a while

Text or Voice: Voice mandatory, video optional, Mix of both ok, Game will be streamed on Twitch then posted to YouTube
Voice software used: Skype and/or TeamSpeak/Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, 25/75 Heavy Combat, No Combat, depends on the gameplay!!
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 or 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level beginner
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes from published WOTC books/modules.

Link to Gamecalendar page: No link yet

StintedVisions
September 30th, 2016, 03:33
I'm interested I'm pretty new to everything, I've only played 5e once for a few hours and it was a home brew game.

Kingofthecrows
September 30th, 2016, 03:38
I'm just getting into D&D recently. Would love to play! I'll play just about anything and everything. I love roleplaying, and would say I like it more than combat.

duff563
September 30th, 2016, 03:40
message me here on the forum...

duff563
September 30th, 2016, 03:42
King and Stinted....message me here on the forum.

robjoliu
September 30th, 2016, 03:51
I'm interested if you still got space. My time is rather flexible during the evenings and looking to fill them up with some dnd. I've played some dnd 5e encounters at a comic book store and really enjoyed it.

duff563
September 30th, 2016, 03:54
message me here on the forum..