PDA

View Full Version : Permission to download extensions denied!

dungeongrub
September 26th, 2016, 16:05
Hi, I am thinking of returning to FG for my Savage Worlds games after a couple of years away on Roll20.

I like the look of some of the new FG extensions but when I click on the links to either view a screenshot of the extension or download the extension itself, I just get the following message:

tls56, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I updated my email address this morning (UK) and I don't know if this is causing an issue or if I have to re-register because I have been away so long and the system thinks I'm a spammer!

Any advice?

Zacchaeus
September 26th, 2016, 16:22
There are currently some restrictions on at the moment whilst the server gets updated. Try again tomorrow.

ddavison
September 26th, 2016, 17:04
We temporarily tightened things down yesterday as we were dealing with server issues. I have re-enabled downloads for attachments. Please try again now and let me know if you still have any issues.

Thanks,

-Doug

dungeongrub
September 27th, 2016, 23:09
Yep, all sorted, many thanks