PDA

View Full Version : The Legendary Variable of Applied Vulnerability

LordEntrails
September 25th, 2016, 04:59
The Legendary Variable of Applied Vulnerability
​Wondrous item, artifact
The origins of this artifact is unknown, except that is said to have pre-dated the time of the great Wizard of Moon. The first source known to have recorded it is the Great Book of Lua in the actions described by the scribe once known as Manager Damage.

The last known possessor of the Variable of Applied Vulnerability was the Scholar Minty. Many of whom say was driven mad by the cursed Variable. Though the reason is unknown, few dispute that the Knight Zacchaeus slayed Minty with 880 superfluous functions that had never been used. The whereabouts of this artifact had thought to have been lost following this incident, until recently; it's most recent appearance (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27299-5E-Bug-Reports&p=291176&viewfull=1#post291176).

Kitilark
September 25th, 2016, 19:46
Thank you Lord Entrails for bring this ancient and disturbing danger to our attention. I have a deep seated fear of Variables of all kinds, I do my best to control that fear, but what you have shown me today, may required either a strong shot or counseling....
Kitty

LordEntrails
September 26th, 2016, 00:10
I am always at your service.

LordEntrails
September 26th, 2016, 00:12
I am always at your service.