PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Campaign for East and West coast Players All Full Thanks

dark_warrioraf2
September 9th, 2005, 16:58
Hey every one i will be starting a 3.5 campaign and looking for 2-3 more players. The time and day is going to be Sundays at 5pm pt / 8pm et till 9pm pt / 12pm et. So if any one is interested let me know by posting or emailing me at [email protected]. Have a good one all.

Asuril
September 9th, 2005, 22:42
Sounds great, can you give us any info on setting/restrictions/type of play?

At any rate, count me in.

dark_warrioraf2
September 10th, 2005, 00:32
The setting is Homebrew setting the World of Kardel. Players will be limted to Core, Complete set, Races of Stone, Races of Wild, Races of Destiny, Heros of Battle, Book of Exalted with limitations (DM approval on things ). And the type of play will be a good mix of Role playing and combat with puzzles thrown in for good measure. :twisted: If any one has any more questions please fill free to ask.

Agent
September 10th, 2005, 14:22
I'm in.

Karth
September 10th, 2005, 20:22
I would love to play, I just obtained a copy of the game, so Im up to test it out, havent had the chance yet. message me on MSN or something if you want. sofx at eastlink dot ca for e-mail, and [email protected] for MSN.

Asuril
September 10th, 2005, 23:14
98% chance I have another player- so count me as two. :)

Asuril
September 11th, 2005, 17:14
Whens the first game?

wavecutter
September 12th, 2005, 02:35
got room?

Stormbow
September 27th, 2005, 20:44
I posted a reply here on the 13th, but never heard back. I sent an email today to see if the game's still on.

dark_warrioraf2
October 10th, 2005, 03:34
Hey every one I am sorry I have not responded but there was a illness in the family in which had to be seen to.

How ever things are back in order and i have a session that will start at 7pm east coast time 4pm West Coast time on Sunday i have 3-4 openings i have currently three players.

Rouge
Scout/fighter
Druid

So if you are intested email me at [email protected] and I shall send you a group site with all the information about the campaign. And again i am sorry for the delay again it was just some thing that had to be taken care of .

Ilordas
October 10th, 2005, 04:44
hey im interested. Although i a very green thumb with fg but not with dnd.

pm me or message me about info @ msnrocker2000

edit:
im pst adn weekend or nite is bet xcept tues and fri

dark_warrioraf2
October 13th, 2005, 17:51
Ok all we have a group to gether have 1 possible 2 slots still open the first game is this Sunday. We have in the party so far:

Rouge Human
Druid Gnome
Fighter/ Scout Human
Ranger/ Wiz Elf

Still looking at adding 1 or 2 players. If you like playing Clerics you are truely needed :lol: Let me know if you are wanting to play by either email or post . Again I am sorry for the delay about responding previously but there was a death in the family. But every thing is back in order and every thing is set to play. So drop me a line.