PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 20 1-shot interest check

QuantXT
September 24th, 2016, 08:37
Ever wanted to feel the power of a lvl 20 Wizard at your fingertips?

Ever wanted to see your enemies mowed down from relentless attack after attack from your fighter's blades?

Ever wanted to play that Gnome Barbarian/Monk/Sorcerer because why not?

Time and day can be flexible, but the idea is to pit the games strongest characters(not necessarily min/maxed) against it's fiercest enemies.

I have the 5e complete core pack, and an Ultimate Licence.

If there's no interest though, I'll just take this thread down.

Happy Hunting out there!

j624
September 28th, 2016, 00:09
I'm definitely interested. I don't have a lot of experience with D&D on the whole and my highest level character started at level 7 and hasn't leveled up yet. I'm very curious what it's like to be higher levels. I'll probably be very overwhelmed with options at first, but I'm excited to try it.

StintedVisions
September 28th, 2016, 05:26
This sounds fun, I'm interested. I'm good to go for almost any morning 9 or 10am est (I'm -4UTC) or if later in the day is better, I'm good for not this weekend but next.

Bane Root
October 2nd, 2016, 15:49
Definitely interested. The only problem for me will be timing. I work shift work on an rotating schedule, so depending on the day, I am either available or not. If the game date falls on my days off them I am in for sure.

daggerfortysix
October 3rd, 2016, 05:41
I am also interested, but like Bane Root, I am also on a rotating schedule. That has been the hardest part for me in finding a game. Post a few possible dates and hopefully we can match up to one.

Jaekaido
October 5th, 2016, 10:45
i am interested, but i must say that i don't have much experience with 5e. but i am always willing to learn new systems. i have played alot of 3.5, so don't count me out by the fact that i don't know the system. i am available pretty much all the time.

Gorstag Greycastle
October 12th, 2016, 02:42
I'm interested for sure, I haven't been able to play high level in years. I have lots of experience with D&D and have been playing on FG for about a year now. I'm disabled so I'm available most of the time. My highest level character was a level 24 Human Fighter back in 2nd AD&D around 1998 or so. I'm currently playing a level 7 human circle of the moon druid in a weekly campaign.

Aletheia
October 21st, 2016, 06:19
I'd be interested, depending on the day & time (I'm CST). I have a 3.5 edition character that is at 20th level that I'm sure would translate over.

Tylindell28
October 21st, 2016, 07:21
5e lvl 20 one shot? I'm down! I'm available mon-thurs at any time, Friday evenings, or Saturday mornings/afternoons. I'd love to test a character concept I have at max level.

QuantXT
October 25th, 2016, 05:06
Thanks for all the replies folks! After seeing some real interest, I'm gonna really buckle down and get to work on this. I'm in the Seattle area, which is PST (PDT?) or GMT -8(-7?). I'd be hoping for a weekend game (Sat/Sun) starting around 10:00 to 15:00. I'm leaving this intentionally non-committal until we nail down availability for everyone who's interested.

I've been a part of a couple high level 1-shots in the past, and they've been lack luster. So I'm gonna try to go pretty big, and make it the best experience for everyone.

If you have any questions on character creation limitations, feel free to message me personally! I'm pretty open minded, and the point of this game is to let you smack, shoot, shock or stab however you like.

damned
October 25th, 2016, 07:37
Hey QuantXT you might want to check out the Combat Timer extension - keep everyone on their toes!

Teufelhunde87
October 26th, 2016, 21:00
I am interested if the time slot fits in my schedule. I am EDT(GMT-4) and get up early for work on week days.