PDA

View Full Version : Short notice, but looking for players for Storm King's Thunder for 9/24/2016

TheSwartz
September 24th, 2016, 03:02
Short notice, but looking for players for Storm King's Thunder for Saturday night 9/24/2016

Looking to fill a group, that will ultimately be 3-5 players. Starting at level 1, and to complete the Storm King's Thunder adventure path. Respond here, and we'll see if we can include you with a couple people in my local group :)

markjohn
September 24th, 2016, 03:18
What time and timezone?

Paladin2a
September 24th, 2016, 03:31
Short notice, but looking for players for Storm King's Thunder for Saturday night 9/24/2016

Looking to fill a group, that will ultimately be 3-5 players. Starting at level 1, and to complete the Storm King's Thunder adventure path. Respond here, and we'll see if we can include you with a couple people in my local group :)

I'm down for a Saturday night game. Level 1 Paladin and just starting Fantasy Grounds.

Rogue
September 24th, 2016, 04:00
depending on time be happy to join in with a wizard.

Tylindell28
September 24th, 2016, 04:04
I have a couple of months experience with 5e and FG, and have thoroughly enjoyed them both. I like to play casters, but have gotten into the rogue type lately. I'm confident that I can create a level one character in around a half hour. I'm in the eastern time zone, and completely free tomorrow. I can commit to a long term campaign. Depending on what your character restrictions are I will likely create a Warlock or Monk. I'm flexible and I try to be easy to work with.

TheSwartz
September 24th, 2016, 05:10
Sorry, I should have been more specific in the original post:

It's Eastern Time Zone.

Usually we will probably start ~7pm, although this coming Saturday (tomorrow) looking at starting late because one of my good players will be out of town, may be 10:45 ish (EST)

Also, I'm a somewhat new DM. And also definitely a new FG DM. I have an Ultimate License. Preference to those with at least a bare minimum of FG experience. (i.e. at least able to log in and make a character independently); but otherwise this group is eager to learn FG.

I'm looking to complete a whole campaign. I work nightly every other week; so looking to play once every OTHER week. Playing Storm King's Thunder, but trying to customize it a bit and make it special to the group.

If that's cool, please PM me and I'll try to get in touch with you sometime later today on behalf of the team to start the first session.

Thank You.

Eleraan
September 24th, 2016, 08:07
I have games on on Thrusday and Friday every other week. I wouldn't mind a bi weekly Sat game. I'm interested if you still have room. I've a fair bit of experience with FG and 5E

Lexfire
September 24th, 2016, 16:51
PM sent to see if additional players are needed

TheSwartz
September 24th, 2016, 17:19
PM sent to see if additional players are needed

Cool, I just sent some responses. I'll check back later and see who responds then try to get things organized. Thanks :)

Spintowin
September 24th, 2016, 19:04
I'm looking for group. Lvl 1 Halfling Rogue. Would love to join the adventure if you have the space for a Halfling. ;)