PDA

View Full Version : One opening for Friday night game (tomorrow night) party really needs arcane caster

pbridges
September 23rd, 2016, 02:44
LFP - Forgotten Realms - The Gathering Storm - Friday Nights 7:00 CST
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone:Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Friday Nights 7:00 PM CST
Planned Frequency: Every other week
Term:Long term
Text or Voice: Voice (not optional)
Voice software used: Teamspeak
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed:5/1
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 / standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: Anything out of the PHB or SCAG (No Dark Elves or Dragonborn however)

Details of your scenario: This game will be set in the City of Baldur's Gate and the surrounding area in the 5ED timeline. The party will be investigating dark happenings and deciding which factions of the city they will working for (with) to accomplish their goals. There will be a mix of role-play and combat in this campaign. As a DM story plays a very important part of my games so please keep that in mind when generating character concepts. I am not looking for min/maxers or rules lawyers. There is nothing wrong with that style of play but it doesn't mesh well with my DM style. I am a mature player (45 years old) and my material tends to run a little on the dark side, it is not all rainbows and unicorns. Evil creatures and NPC's do evil things. As such I would ask that my players are at least 18 years old. If you enjoy a story based game and want to create a character who can grow with it please feel free to ask me for more information. I would be able to work with you on any character concept you have if needed.
One other thing. I have been a DM since the 80's but I am still getting my feet wet with 5th edition and I have no experience with Fantasy Grounds at all so please understand that there will be a bit of a learning curve.
Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2116

I have an immediate opening for one character to join my Friday night game. We play ever other night on Friday at 7:00. The party really needs an arcane caster.

Rogue
September 24th, 2016, 03:51
Did you find your arcane caster yet?

Eleraan
September 24th, 2016, 08:03
Aww wish I had checked. I'd have been willing to hop in on this one too.

AFNick12
September 27th, 2016, 01:43
Wouldnt mind playing a caster in a new game. Would like to try a bladesinger possibly. Let me know!

markjohn
September 27th, 2016, 09:45
If you are still looking for a new player, I'm interested in playing whatever needed.

Mrsinzo
September 29th, 2016, 06:50
Hello, depending on where our timelines meet up i may be able to hook up with ya'll im in the process of building a npc race, Githzerai, using the 5e version as a background ( though i like the 3.5e version better even with the Level adjustments lol) to a PC race, but id be playing a Runeseeker class Preferably - i can send ya a link to it via pm or email
If thats acceptable id love to join in.