PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] LVL1 fresh DND 5E homebrew all welcome

IIxFOXYxII
September 21st, 2016, 23:20
FG License: Ultimite
Game System: DND 5E
hello and welcome to my post i am looking to a start up a game here in soon around 4pm my time please feel free to msg me on here or jump into discord
Time Zone:Arizona MST
Day of week and time: times i have not set in stone im about to start up a game in about a hour or so from this post
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Frequency: Weekly or even twice a week maybe
Term:i would like for the game to be long term

Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak or discord https://discord.gg/PnMEXNJ <---- inv to discord for who may not know
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 mix it up a bit
Number of Players in game & needed: i have 1 and can handle 3 more at the max i will take new people over seasoned so i can teach as i go
Character starting level & equipment: so it would be point buy or stranded array level 1 toons and pick your class package
Character restrictions: core books please i want it to be simple

Details of My World: magic is hidden and not used out in the open but that doesnt mean you cant play a magic class just npcs will be shocked to see magic since its hidden.... i am not new to dnd been playing many years on and off this will be my first DM game with 4 people using FG so i would love it if you could go easy on me with well the rules say this blah blah i will try and make the game as smooth as i can and hopefully fun for everyone

IIxFOXYxII
September 22nd, 2016, 00:31
im starting the game right now if you see this post and still want to join your more then welcome to join in still have 3 spots open will be playing for about 5-6 hours

Mr. Phoenix
September 22nd, 2016, 00:44
are you just rolling characters today? or actually adventuring?

IIxFOXYxII
September 22nd, 2016, 00:45
both good sir

Mr. Phoenix
September 22nd, 2016, 00:51
sounds fun. i'll join if you would let me.

IIxFOXYxII
September 22nd, 2016, 00:51
sure can feel free to join us in the discord the inv link is in the post

Spintowin
September 22nd, 2016, 04:20
I'm looking for group. I'm lvl 1 Halfling rogue. Am I too late to join the party?

IIxFOXYxII
September 22nd, 2016, 04:38
rooms still open just finished a quick game but i can keep going for awhile feel free to join us in discord

IIxFOXYxII
September 22nd, 2016, 08:56
ok game night is over i shall post when i will be hosting another session thank you to the people who showed up

johnshep
September 28th, 2016, 22:38
I will send a pm, I am very interested in playing in your game

IIxFOXYxII
September 29th, 2016, 00:53
sweet ill be waiting to hear form you

Spintowin
September 29th, 2016, 02:55
Can you give me an idea of when yall play. if you have room, I would love to join the adventure!

IIxFOXYxII
September 29th, 2016, 03:00
right now its all up in the air i have 7 players all them have different hours i have been just doing a open table when i play if you show join the table this friday ill be doing a open table around this time maybe alittle sooner feel free to add me on steam or jump in the discord around then on friday or msg me on here

StintedVisions
September 29th, 2016, 03:08
This sounds interesting, I'd love to play, but being that I work 2nd shift I know that schedule conflicts with other peoples schedule.

IIxFOXYxII
September 29th, 2016, 03:24
so far ive been doing a 12 hour open table so its plenty of open time

IIxFOXYxII
September 29th, 2016, 03:30
im in discord right now stinted if you want you more then welcome to join for a bit and i can host a room so you can make a toon ahead of time

johnshep
September 29th, 2016, 04:05
hi, are you still in discord? how do I find you?

IIxFOXYxII
September 29th, 2016, 04:07
https://discord.gg/G5rZmHc use that to join us

StintedVisions
September 29th, 2016, 04:16
I'm just getting out of work. I guess it's also worth mentioning that I'm working this weekend and every other weekend. I'll get with you though.

Zzclown
September 29th, 2016, 04:30
do you still have room for another day?

IIxFOXYxII
September 29th, 2016, 06:46
sure do

Zzclown
September 29th, 2016, 06:59
When you able to get togather

IIxFOXYxII
September 29th, 2016, 07:00
If you have the time I can host a game and make a character together if you would like

StintedVisions
September 29th, 2016, 19:32
When are you typically on discord? I work from 3pm-11pm est. (-4utc) I'm sort of familiar with FG (I've played one game so far, and sort of figured it out as I went. I'm also familiar with making characters on there and also have the 5e physical books. I'll just need whatever guide lines you want, if there is anything you didn't put in your initial post. I know my schedule conflicts with a lot of peoples so it's hard to coordinate.

IIxFOXYxII
September 29th, 2016, 20:23
It is 12:30pm for me as I write this I will Be hosting a game at 5pm your more then welcome to make a character then and join in on the fun

StintedVisions
September 29th, 2016, 22:07
I'm apparently 3 hours ahead of you. So I'd been at work for a half an hour already :p. If youre still on around 8:30ish which i assume you will be I'll hope on.

IIxFOXYxII
September 30th, 2016, 00:17
game will be staring in 45 mins i am in discord if you want to make a character and join in feel free to hop in discord

IIxFOXYxII
September 30th, 2016, 01:48
postponing till tomorrow wasn't enough players tonight so 5 pm tomorrow

Spintowin
September 30th, 2016, 17:30
I'll be ready to rock n roll today. Looking forward to my first d&d adventure. Till then, cheerio

StintedVisions
September 30th, 2016, 19:34
It was good talkin to you last night foxy, i might hop on when i get home if I'm not too tired.

IIxFOXYxII
September 30th, 2016, 22:20
game starts in 3 hours for anyone who wants to join