PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest in 3.5 gameage.

Graiskye
September 8th, 2005, 22:20
Well got my FG the other day. Great stuff....I would like to start a weekly session using FG(doh). I have a bit of experience at DM'ng online, and Im eager to get group of like minded individuals , and start utilising this great appliction.
Basically I am willing to DM a game. At first I will use on of the ready made modules, and then we'll go from there. I like to DM in a greyhawk/forgotten realms tinged settings. Classic ADnD is what I call it. It seems there are a lot of people looking to play, so I willuse this post as a indicator of interest. Hopefully I can get enough interested parties and we can get started right away. If you want to play, maybe list a class preferencs if you have one, just to help others choose.... Look forward to eventually having a good time playing online. Graiskye

Sigurd
September 9th, 2005, 01:11
What time zone do you live in. (I'm +5 near Toronto Ont.)

What sort of time frame do you think of for the game(s)

Graiskye
September 9th, 2005, 01:15
Dang Sorry gapped out. Im on pacific time, so if your on the east coast Id be 3 hrs behind you. G

Asuril
September 9th, 2005, 03:37
Sure, I'm interested. (speaking for 2 here, actually)

So that's 2 more. :)

Graiskye
September 9th, 2005, 05:46
Sounding good,have another that PM'd and is interested. If all goes smoothly we could be begin next week. I am thinking weeknight game.3-4 hr session, start time would be 6:00 pm. This way I can comffortably play for 4hrs, and hopefully people on the east coast, if any wont be too inconviencened by the late night. Looking forward too a new experience. Grai