PDA

View Full Version : Modules won't activate.

CryAxe
September 21st, 2016, 20:35
Hello,
After I select modules to open in Data Module Activation the book icons open as they should. However, when I look in the library for the modules, they are not there.

Trenloe
September 21st, 2016, 20:49
Which ruleset? Which modules are you opening?

Can you provide a screenshot showing the module activation window and the library?

Zacchaeus
September 21st, 2016, 20:52
I suspect they haven't downloaded properly. Check in your rulesets folder to see if there are any strange .part files or folders or anything weird. Delete them if there are and update again. Make sure also that you have full read/write access to wherever your data files are kept.

CryAxe
September 21st, 2016, 20:57
Vanilla CoC 6E, no extensions or anything other than the core ruleset activated.
Currently I'm trying to open Edge of Darkness, but I might have the same problem with all of them, I haven't tested them all yet.

Moon Wizard
September 21st, 2016, 20:58
Some adventure modules, especially non-5E modules, do not appear in the Library at all when activated. These modules instead appear as tabs in the campaign record lists in the sidebar. Try looking at Stories, NPCs, etc.

Regards,
JPG

CryAxe
September 21st, 2016, 21:04
There aren't any .part files or anything else out of place that I can tell.

There isn't any module info in any of the side tabs.

Trenloe
September 21st, 2016, 21:21
Edge of Darkness will appear as purple tabs at the bottom of Story, Images & Maps, Personalities and Items.

Trenloe
September 21st, 2016, 21:23
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15408

CryAxe
September 21st, 2016, 21:42
Thanks for the help. I just saw all of this myself, as I was trying to find the information. The first side categories I checked didn't have any info, but then some of the others did, as you indicated.
Apologies for the oversight. I'm used to seeing the modules open in the Library.
Thanks again for the assistance.