PDA

View Full Version : Accessories and Adventures on Fantasy Grounds for the future?

Vanethian
September 20th, 2016, 13:54
I just bought the Mutants and Masterminds ruleset. But I think it absolutely deserves new stuff in Fantasy Grounds. So, any of you has news about future releases?

As example, the Gamemaster's Guide, the Supernatural Handbook, Power Profiles, Emerald City?

Because as it is right now it's very complex to play on Fantasy Grounds.

DrakosDJ
September 21st, 2016, 05:32
The developer that created the ruleset no longer supports it. At one point there was a group of people that were updating it for FG II v3.0+ but I haven't heard from them lately so it may not be happening anytime soon.

As for other content, there was never any modules or add-on's created and released for public consumption. I'm not sure I'd agree with the "very complex" portion of your post, at least not more than most other rulesets. For the most part you really only need some maps and to enter the stats for the enemies that the group will be encountering, either NPC's or full character sheets. You could also create modules for the system by entering the text/enemies/maps in existing PDF modules without too much difficulty. I have done this with the prologue and Chapter 1 of the Emerald City Knights adventures.

Vanethian
September 21st, 2016, 07:29
That's not good news for me, I mean that it's no longer supported. I think that it would be easier with at least the powers and the gadgets accessories.

But if you say you are playing it well, I believe you.