PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Storm King's Thunder on Friday 8-11 pm AST (That's GMT - 4)

SirGraystone
September 19th, 2016, 00:23
FG License: Ultimate so players can play with the Demo
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: AST (Atlantic Standard time) or GMT -4
Day of week and time: 8h00 pm to 11h00 pm (20h00 to 23h00) on friday
If new game, planned start date: 23 sept 2016
Planned Frequency: weekly
Term: Running the Storm King's Thunder, which should take a long time.

Text or Voice: Text only

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: already have 1 player, looking for 4 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: DD PHB, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Elemental Evil Players. Using 15 14 13 12 10 8

Details of your scenario: You are travelling along the High Road toward the fortified settlement of Nightstone in the untamed hills a few miles south of the Ardeep Forest...

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2193

SirGraystone
September 19th, 2016, 15:29
Request as been made to play on monday night instead of friday, that's a possibility if enough peoples prefer that.

opuswild
September 19th, 2016, 15:52
My girlfriend and I may be interested in joining if it's on Friday nights at 8pm. Very experienced with DnD (14ish years), have always DM'd, would love to be a player for once!

iriego
September 19th, 2016, 16:30
count me in please!
i was looking for a group at this time of night its perfect for me.

I'm from Chile, so my English is the second language. but i can speak and write with no problem, well not perfectly but fine.

i have lots of experience in early versions of the game (old fashion way) 1 and 2 e and starting with 5e, i have 2 characters at lvl 1 redy to roll (Iskander that is a wood elf wizard / mithrin wood elf ranger) or i could play something else in order of the group interest.

let me know i can play Monday too

SirGraystone
September 19th, 2016, 18:24
I have started dungeons and dragons a long time ago with the classic red book. Played 1st 2nd and 3 Rd edition, stopped 7 or 8 years ago for lack of players. Starting again with FG. I'm a French Canadian so English is also my second language which is part of the reason i'll DM this game will be using text only.

iriego
September 19th, 2016, 18:31
Sounds perfectly fine by me :-) so when are we starting?

Salva
September 19th, 2016, 21:00
Count with me also. I have already applied in the event :)

SirGraystone
September 19th, 2016, 22:04
I have open the server alias : epic troll undead ninja for up to 9h pm (GMT -4) at least tonight if peoples want to come makes characters

Salva
September 19th, 2016, 22:08
Im having trouble connecting to host https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34128-Can-Host-but-cant-join hope can resolve it soon.
Pls if you can reserve me a slot.
Thanks

Salva
September 19th, 2016, 22:25
Can you give me the ip addres to make a test?

SirGraystone
September 20th, 2016, 00:10
Can you give me the ip addres to make a test?

I sent you a private message with it.

MentalChillness
September 20th, 2016, 04:25
I've applied as well.

SirGraystone
September 20th, 2016, 22:35
I have open the server again tonight if peoples want to make characters on the alias : epic troll undead ninja or just check what i'm like :)

So far interested we have : irego, opuswild, salva, jackological and sogtulaak.

Salva
September 20th, 2016, 22:43
Hi, in a couple of minutes i will have assntance from danmed and i hope he can help me with my conection issue and be able to get into the server a make my char.
Please, if you can send a message if you close the server.
Thanks

SirGraystone
September 21st, 2016, 15:36
We will be starting this adventure as set on the calendar, this friday the 23rd at 8h00 pm AST (GMT -4) or 20h00

SirGraystone
September 21st, 2016, 23:56
Once again server open same as the night before :)

SirGraystone
September 23rd, 2016, 00:31
Server are up again

iriego
September 28th, 2016, 00:43
Hey all any news?
all good for friday night?

greeting Iskander

MentalChillness
September 28th, 2016, 01:25
hey iriego, a couple of us and sir graystone have accepted this Friday on the calendar.

iriego
September 28th, 2016, 01:46
gotcha accepted it too

SirGraystone
September 28th, 2016, 02:03
Ink will be there too

xlicnhearts
September 28th, 2016, 02:46
Hi! Is there any room left in the group? I'm very interested.

Salva
September 28th, 2016, 04:24
Hi all, 2cellos is on my country and i have tickets to see them and the show is this friday at 8:00pm EST. I dont think i can make it. If we can pass it to satudarday it will be great if not there is no problem. One of you or the dm can bot me for the session.

SirGraystone
September 28th, 2016, 19:54
I can't on saturday, but dont worry we'll keep your spot for next week :)

iriego
September 30th, 2016, 20:32
at w time are you opening the server?
greets..

SirGraystone
September 30th, 2016, 21:41
a hour before the game so 7h00 pm AST

iriego
September 30th, 2016, 21:43
a hour before the game so 7h00 pm AST

Grate see you in an houer

iriego
October 1st, 2016, 04:59
nice session see you all next week

SirGraystone
October 2nd, 2016, 01:47
This group is full for now, until some giant smash one player. :)

Salva
October 5th, 2016, 00:19
Nice run last friday.
I have a trip from this wensday to thursday of the next week so i wont be avaliable for this friday sesion :(.
I dont mind if other player use my char for the sesion but only for this one. I will be for the next one, so pl save me the spot.
Thanks.

iriego
October 5th, 2016, 01:53
/e Iskander looks at Athaualpa and in a stupor of high inner rage stump his foot up to Athaualpa's Nuts, and turning away agree that he has no problem to let him rest for this session

/e he also looks up to the sky in case any giant rock is falling into his place and takes cover under the keep

SirGraystone
October 5th, 2016, 03:47
Salva its fine, and Iriego behave yourself :p

Salva
October 5th, 2016, 04:50
/e Iskander looks at Athaualpa and in a stupor of high inner rage stump his foot up to Athaualpa's Nuts, and turning away agree that he has no problem to let him rest for this session

/e he also looks up to the sky in case any giant rock is falling into his place and takes cover under the keep

Jajaja, dont forget to look also from branch tress that can attack from behind..... :)

SirGraystone
October 18th, 2016, 20:43
Our ranger seem to have walk into the darkness and vanish without trace, so we have an opening for a new player, the join our group. We are working on Storm King's Thunder and you'll start at level 4, for those interested send me a pm telling me your experience and a description of the character you would like to play. Do note that this is a text only game, and we play on Friday 8:00 pm GMT-4.

SirGraystone
October 20th, 2016, 16:22
Just to tell a little about our group, we have an half-orc fighter who's doing his best to keep the rest out of danger, an human druid who does his best to keep everyones healthy, an elf wizard who on top of his magic keep track of the group history, and an elf rogue who do sneaky stuff and go stabby stabby with his rapier.

So far we visited the lovely village of Nightstone, meets welcoming peoples, get rid of some more annoying creatures, including two very large ones. Then visited the City of Splendors, Waterdeep, did some shopping, visited some interesting landmark like the Blackstaff's Tower. Soon after leaving the City had a meeting with a mysterious wizard named Zephyros...

Salva
October 29th, 2016, 20:02
Hey guys im very sorry and need to apologize. Yesterday mi daugther had one of her vaccines and she didnt fell well and i forget totally of the game.
It will be nice if you can post a remember post the day of the game just to remind us. (gonna put in my calendar).
Very sorry, hope you get a lot of fun and catch you next friday.