PDA

View Full Version : Link has been taken down...

EugenicCleansing
September 18th, 2016, 13:20
This is a token collection I've acquired and made over time since I started playing with Fantasy Grounds and other VTT's. You want a dead polar bear? How about an Orc tavern keeper? No... maybe a flying gorilla or a cow? This collection has whatever you need for any world you plan on running. What? You want female servants and unicorns too? It has it...
Some of the portrait tokens are double, but only a small amount. Maybe 50 out of all 8000+ in my file. Some names are just odd too. Like some of the Beholders are called Many Eyes. i just don't have the time to go through them and rename everything and put in specific orders. If you do have the time, please upload the folders and share it.
And I would acknowledge the people I got them from, but honestly, I don't even remember because of all the work it took to get and for me make a lot of these. Sorry...

Zacchaeus
September 18th, 2016, 14:38
Sorry, but until you can verify that you are not distributing copyright material; I'm going to have to remove this link.

EugenicCleansing
September 18th, 2016, 14:43
If you say so...

Trenloe
September 18th, 2016, 16:53
Sorry, but we're very careful about making sure anything shared on these forums is not breaching copyright/being shared without the originating author/artist's permission. It's nice that you wanted to share with the community, but unless we're completely sure the material can be legally shared we're going to have to take it down. Sorry.

EugenicCleansing
September 18th, 2016, 17:00
...anything shared on these forums is not breaching copyright/being shared without the originating author/artist's permission.

Why tell me twice? I got the jiff the first time Zacchaeus said something. Did I complain? No... Did it look like I didn't understand his statement? I guess so.

Trenloe
September 18th, 2016, 17:42
Terribly sorry. "If you say so..." sounded like a sarcastic reply and I was just expanding on why we don't allow material. Glad you got it the first time. :-)

EugenicCleansing
September 18th, 2016, 17:49
It was not stated that way at all or in any derogatory manner actually. I had no reason to argue the matter of the case if that's the way it goes, so, that's why I stated it that manner. My apologies that you took it that way. Now, my second remark was in that manner because I felt like you were just putting your two cents in for the sake of feeling the need to speak up at a time that there was no reason to. I just didn't realize I wasn't allowed to share open source material because of the licensing and so forth. Now I know... My mess up. Won't happen again.