PDA

View Full Version : Purchases wont update

RHM83
September 16th, 2016, 02:58
I bought FG a few months ago and haven't really had time to play with it until recently. I tried to download the D&D 5th ed Core Classes from Steam. I paid and it showed as installed on my Library page. I then went through the Update phase but nothing new appeared in my Modules. I then went through the store at the FG site. Purchased same thing, plus a few extras...made sure my forum account was linked, went through updates again and still...nothing.

So now I'm out some $$ with no content. Please help.

Trenloe
September 16th, 2016, 03:03
Try the steps here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34078-I-ordered-one-complete-core-pack-Got-charged-for-2-Received-neither&p=289667&viewfull=1#post289667

Trenloe
September 16th, 2016, 03:04
Then create and open a 5E campaign, click "Library" -> "Modules" and see if the PHB is there. Module activation info here in the Wiki -> User Guide: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library#Module_Activation

Moon Wizard
September 16th, 2016, 03:05
If you purchased through Steam, you'll need to make sure that the "Check Steam for updates" option is enabled in your Settings before you Update.

Once you update, the modules should appear by opening a new 5E campaign, clicking the Library button, then clicking the modules button. This will show you all the possible modules installed on your machine that you can open for the 5E D&D game system.

Also, you'll need to make sure that your License Key is entered correctly in the Settings. It should be a 25 digit number/letter key in 5 groups of 5 separated by dashes.

If I didn't get the right issue, please let us know.

Regards,
JPG

Trenloe
September 16th, 2016, 03:07
Also make sure that when you first launch FG you see v3.1.7 or v3.1.7 Ultimate in the top right hand corner. If you see v3.1.7 FREE then you'll need to enter your license key in the top field of the settings screen and run an update. If you don't have a license key then you'll need to get one - you can't use purchased content without a license key.

CryAxe
September 21st, 2016, 20:31
Oops.
Sorry, I'll should make a new ticket.