PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Need 1 player D&D 5E Weekly Thursday 5 PM MDT (GMT -6)

wthrasherb
September 15th, 2016, 18:17
EMERGENCY! NEED SPOT FILLED FOR TONIGHT!!!

My Paladin, the primary damage dealer in the party, has to tend to Real Life for the next few weeks and may not rejoin the group. I need someone to pick up the title of "Slayer" in the group. :)

We have a ranged fighter, a wizard, a bard, and a cleric. The fighter in the group is a pseudo-gunslinger using hand crossbows and not a damage power-house. Last session our Paladin killed 3 guys in 3 hits... the party will be severely lacking in combat power without the paladin.

I need someone for tonight's game in a little more than 6 hours from now. I'm looking for a long term player, but I will take a one time substitute if that's all you can play. We are playing Lost Mine of Phandelver right now, about 3/4 through it with more adventures planned to follow once we finish Lost Mine.

You can take over the 2nd level human paladin, or you can create your own 2nd level character with 500 XP total. Starting equipment is anything listed for your class and background plus 75 gp worth of anything you can get in the Player's Handbook.

Please send me a private message on here ASAP. Thanks!

FG License: Ultimate; players only need Demo
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: Mountain Time United States GMT -6)
Day of week and time: Thursdays 5 PM
If new game, planned start date: In progress
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level (500 XP), starting equipment for class and background plus 75 gp worth of anything listed in the PHB
Character restrictions: PHB and SCAG material for character creation, standard array for ability scores (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8)

Details of your scenario: RAW Forgotten Realms, classic D&D

wthrasherb
September 15th, 2016, 22:04
Now the Cleric can't make it tonight either...

Looking for substitutes for just tonight or long term replacements...

Need players!!! Start time is in 2 hours...

thethain
September 15th, 2016, 23:08
Now the Cleric can't make it tonight either...

Looking for substitutes for just tonight or long term replacements...

Need players!!! Start time is in 2 hours...

I tried to message you on skype, I can join but am new to Fantasy grounds (but rather familiar with 5e)

wthrasherb
September 15th, 2016, 23:11
The game is cancelled for tonight. Thanks.

johnshep
September 28th, 2016, 22:40
I would be very interested in joining the game, I play a fighter or a cleric... my nephew would like to play with us as well. Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks,
John