PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Sunday Night 5e One-Shot - Dark Days in Stoneholme

Gwydion
September 15th, 2016, 16:29
UPDATE: All full. Thanks everyone.

FG License: Ultimate (anyone can play even with the demo)
Game System: D&D 5e

Day of week and time: Sunday, September 18th (6:00 PM MDT - 10:00 PM MDT)
Duration: Single session (4 hours long, possibly a bit more if everyone is up for it)

Text or Voice: Mostly voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Number of Players: 3-5
Character restrictions: Pregens. Will work to coordinate characters via email before session.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I'd say 40/60

Calendar Link: n/a

Story:
Waves of supernatural darkness sweep over the subterranean city of Stoneholme, quenching lights and bringing with it foul creatures of shadow. After heroically defending a group of dwarven children from being ravaged by a group of these shadow beings, the PCs are approached by Shtawn Deppenkhut—one of the king’s own advisers—and are offered the task of finding the source of the darkness that threatens the city. The PCs investigation takes them through the Underworld to hidden caverns, where demon worshiping priests offer living sacrifices in an attempt to plunge Stoneholme into everlasting darkness, a first step in destroying the hated city once and for all, but as it turns out the priests aren’t the only ones behind this unfolding plan to destroy Stoneholme.

Other Notes:
This is an adventure for dwarven characters only. I have pre-gens made. Once we have our group I’m happy to work with you in advance so we can have the characters selected before we begin. I’m a new DM, but know fantasy grounds well and have been running a group through some of the AAW adventures and just starting Princes of the Apocalypse. I try and make rules calls quickly and move on to keep play flowing. Just want to have a good time and perhaps introduce some new players (and experienced ones who are interested in a dwarven adventure) to fantasy grounds.

Note that I will be running this at FG-con so this is my test run. I'm working to modify it to fit into a 4-hr session with a mix of new and experienced players. If you are relatively new to 5e and want to check it or are a more experienced player that is up for helping other new players, sign up!

If you are interested in playing, sign up on the calendar. If you have any questions, ask away. Might take me time to respond during the day, but I will check at night.

Gwydion
September 15th, 2016, 19:33
Hey, everyone. So, I've already got three players now. I still have room for 1-2 more, but I removed from the calendar as I was having trouble figuring out how to update to show I only had 1-2 spots left. The players are currently in my regular group and didn't think they could play but just decided they can!

I'm still open to 1-2 more so please pm me if you're interested. Thanks, everyone!

RHM83
September 15th, 2016, 19:50
I think I would be interested in this. I guess I have a bunch of the core D&D stuff? I'm not really sure what I am doing but am excited to learn!

Gwydion
September 15th, 2016, 22:02
Hey RHM83. I'm sending you a PM. Thanks for the reply!

Tabarkus
September 16th, 2016, 02:48
Dropped you a PM, would like to join this game.

Gwydion
September 16th, 2016, 03:49
Dropped you a PM, would like to join this game.

Thanks, Tabarkus! I just replied to you. You're in and we're all full now. Thanks, everyone.

Gwydion
September 18th, 2016, 03:35
Good evening, everyone! We just had someone drop out for our one-shot tomorrow night where I am test running Dark Days in Stoneholme. We currently have a Druid, Paladin, Ranger and Cleric. If anyone wants to round out the party with one more character, PM me! We're good with four, but the adventure is set for 5, so if anyone is interested in maybe a dwarf spellcaster, PM me. Details in first post above.

Gwydion
September 18th, 2016, 05:26
You guys are quick! All full again. Thanks!

StintedVisions
September 24th, 2016, 21:00
If someone drops again, I'm interested.

Gwydion
September 25th, 2016, 19:24
If someone drops again, I'm interested.

Sounds good. Will definitely let you know!