PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player for Negotiable Times for D&D 5e Campaigns

MentalChillness
September 15th, 2016, 01:59
*** I have bought all 5e modules and am looking for more 5e PC experiences with all kinds of different DMs so that I may DM too eventually, as there is quite a vacuum currently.***
FG License: Regular License
Time Zone: PDT/PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly games except Sunday nights 2-7 PDT/PST.
Term: I'd like to play for quite a few campaigns.
Voice: Can do voice or text. Have Skype, Teamspeak, and Discord.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e - Any campaign except LMoP.
Game System Experience: Started playing 3.5 back in high school. Recently bought the FG package and am intrigued by 5e.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Been fiddling and tinkering with FG myself for about a month.

Character Type Preferred: I would play any class needed.
About me: I enjoy 50/50 Combat/Roleplay but enjoy mixes of either. I don't mind respectful humor and love trying unconventional methods to solve in-game problems. However, this doesn't mean I'd risk killing off the party. I intend to DM myself eventually, so I'm playing PCs to learn from different DMs. I enjoy balance, creativity, and flexibility as far as playing in a party and with the DM. Let's roll some dice!

Jackological

GunnarGreybeard
September 15th, 2016, 02:59
Running a text game as we speak and am short players. Do you have a PC ready, needs to be Human, standard array only classes in the PHB?