PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one or two more for Pathfinder campaign

kellen_tavadon
September 14th, 2016, 02:14
I'm new to the Fantasy Grounds scene but have an experienced GM at the Helm. I've been playing tabletop for a few years but not too familiar with the online aspect of it. We're running a Pathfinder campaign set in Hyrule, aka Legend of Zelda. We'll be running monday evenings for a few hours each week from 7/8pm to 11/12pm est. Need a couple more that are dedicated and able to make it on a regular basis. Hit me up if you are interested and let's go save the princess!!! As a side note, no psionics or gunslingers. But most anything else should be ok.

Droewa
September 14th, 2016, 05:41
Hello, i would be interested in joining your campaign. Ive never played using fantasy grounds but i have been playing dnd on n off for years. Not too familiar with 5e but im currently gaming with some buddies in a pathfinder homebrew. Monday nights are perfect for me and im willing to commit to a long campaign.

Im open to playing any role but id prefer to play a eldritch scion sub class of a magus.

Edit: i currently have the 30 demo of the ultimate. So far i can see myself buying the standard version. I would buy ultimate. But the wife woyld kill me

damned
September 14th, 2016, 06:02
Hey Droewa as a player the Ultimate gives you no advantage. Stick with the Standard until you want to take control and be the GM (even then the standard will work depending on your players).

And welcome to you and kellen_tavadon.

Vhok
September 14th, 2016, 11:31
he said they had a magus and rogue and I'm looking at an alchemist. just so you know whats already in the group.