PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e - New campaign. Ultimate licence, new players welcome.

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 10:19
Game Info(keep track of this as it will be updated over time
Licence: Ultimate, free demo users are welcome. Also has the D&D bundle material available.
System: 5e D&D
Setting: Homebrew -forgotten realms
Voice/Text: It will be textbased using the fantasygrounds chat.
Time for play: this friday (16 september) 21:00 GMT +1 (see calendar listing as DST screws stuff up).
Max players: 6 (new players will get first dibs)
Alignment: No chaotic or neutral evil characters.
How to apply: Apply here in the forum, with a quick description of who you are, if you have roleplayed before and what kind of character you have in mind.
Calendar listing: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2187
Server alias:Nosy Shaman Good Thug
Password: kobold
Follow this thread if you apply to join.

Myself I prefer lighthearted roleplay (it doesnt have to be perfect or dead serious).
Im considering starting with the lost mines of phandelver adventure.
Im still learning how to use fantasy grounds, so please be patient with me.
I live in GMT +1 timezone (sweden), but work nightshifts, so time for the game can be discussed.

Character creation
You will make lv 1 characters using the players handbook.
27 point buy for ability scores. No ability higher than 15 before race mods, no ability lower than 8 (p. 13 in PHB. p. 8 in the free BASIC rules available here https://media.wizards.com/2016/downlo...icRulesV03.pdf).
Accepted resources for character creation are the Core rulebooks and Basic game rules.
For starting equiptment you choose from the options based on your class and background.

GunnarGreybeard
September 12th, 2016, 10:51
Are those days correct? You posted "Time for play: Considering this friday (9september) or saturday (10september)." which was this past week?

llanowarelf77
September 12th, 2016, 10:53
My wife and I are new but would be interested in playing.

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 10:57
No, you are correct Gunnar, I looked alittle too quickly in my calendar when I wrote that, Thank you for pointing that out :)

You are welcome Illanowarelf77.
What are you (you and your wife) interested in playing? Where are you from, and when would you be able to play? :)

llanowarelf77
September 12th, 2016, 11:00
No, you are correct Gunnar, I looked alittle too quickly in my calendar when I wrote that, Thank you for pointing that out :)

You are welcome Illanowarelf77.
What are you (you and your wife) interested in playing? Where are you from, and when would you be able to play? :)

We are in Tennessee in the states. We have a range of availability since we are both self employed so scheduling is pretty open with a couple of days notice.

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 11:05
Awesome :)
What kind of characters do you have in mind?
Then well just see if the other players have preferences on time.

llanowarelf77
September 12th, 2016, 11:08
Wife wants a gnome the class is no big deal. Myself I have no preference this will be my first game so I am open to anything. We were playing around the other day and she rolled a gnome monk and I rolled a wood elf rogue.

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 11:31
If you want to, I could open up the server so you could set up characters :)

wolfwood09
September 12th, 2016, 14:58
I'm fairly new to playing D&D but I would be willing to play on Saturdays I live in Germany but any time after 9pm is good for me if that's is ok I would like to play a bard if you still have any space.

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 15:05
You are welcome to join as a bard Wolfwood09! We need you to tell tales and sing of the groups heroic deeds or tragic end :0

wolfwood09
September 12th, 2016, 15:09
Cool just let me know when you things are open to do character setups and when you want to start.

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 15:43
It is up now, feel free to start making a character. Im leaving it up for a while.
Info needed to connect is found in the first post.

Fatherdeath
September 12th, 2016, 15:48
Did you ever decide on a time?

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 16:14
No, but Im leaning towards friday evening. Just got to check so Im free from work then.

SirGraystone
September 12th, 2016, 16:28
I would be interested too at playing a text based campaign, stopped playing DnD at the 3rd edition so i'm learning 5e and FG right now. I would play a dwarf cleric but am open to make something else if the group need it. My time is -4 GMT so like others it depend of the time chosen to play.

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 16:33
A dwarven cleric would be welcome :)
The server will be open for a few hours now, feel free to jump in and start making characters.
If I dont work this friday, I will most likely place the game at 21:00 GMT+1 this friday.
Made a calendar listing for it: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2187

SirGraystone
September 12th, 2016, 17:43
Sadly on a weekday i cant before 22h30 pm GMT +1 since i work up to 22h00 but 21h00 would be fine Saturday or Sunday

Benevolent
September 12th, 2016, 19:01
I'm interested also~ Not new to 5e, but I am new to FG. I'm free most days at or after 3:20pm (UTC -8, or Pacific TZ). Or anytime during the weekend.

For this RP, with a maybe monk, bard, and rogue, I would be leaning towards a Warlock... probably Tiefling.

Wisewind
September 12th, 2016, 19:08
We should have room for you Benevolent.
If its Illarnowarelf + wife, woodwolf09, Fatherdeath, SirGraystone and you play we have 6 players.
Dont know if we can find a time wich suits everyone though, but well try.
Newbies will get first dibs if we get too many players though :)

But Welcome :)
The server is still open if you want to start making a character.

I wouldnt be opposed to you dropping in when you get home SirGraystone, or maybe pushing the gametime alittle.

SirGraystone
September 12th, 2016, 20:25
You are welcome to join as a bard Wolfwood09! We need you to tell tales and sing of the groups heroic deeds or tragic end :0

Probably more the tragic end :D

llanowarelf77
September 13th, 2016, 01:08
I am not sure how to create a character on the server.

llanowarelf77
September 13th, 2016, 01:11
I am not sure how to start a character on a server.

Gwydion
September 13th, 2016, 01:18
deleted

llanowarelf77
September 13th, 2016, 04:14
If you want to, I could open up the server so you could set up characters :)

Yeah that would be great how do I get to it?

Wisewind
September 13th, 2016, 06:45
If you want to use the material from My fantasy grounds, I need to open the program and campaign to have the server open.
If you want to, I could also try and help you making the character when you are in.

llanowarelf77
September 13th, 2016, 07:50
If you want to use the material from My fantasy grounds, I need to open the program and campaign to have the server open.
If you want to, I could also try and help you making the character when you are in.

Yes please just let me know when.

Castlemaster
September 13th, 2016, 12:30
Hi there,

I applied for the spot, I live in the time Zone EST, and would be able to play 6PM or later. I would like to play an eldritch knight. Please let me know how these times work.

Thanks,

SirGraystone
September 13th, 2016, 14:27
Yeah that would be great how do I get to it?

First of course you need Fantasy Grounds installed on your computer, since Wisewind has the ultimate version, you can do this with the demo version.
Then you start the program and you'll have an option "Join Game", next it will ask for an username and host address. Username you can use any name you please but the host address you have to enter the alias, which for our game is : Nosy Shaman Good Thug, then if asked for password kobold (I wasn't ask for some reason). If the server is up then you should be connected.

Ysgard
September 13th, 2016, 17:10
Do you still have a slot open? I'd like to join, Friday at 8pm would be perfect for me. I've played a lot of D&D, but not any 5e, and never in a virtual setting like this.

If you'll take me, I'd like to play a wizard!

Wisewind
September 13th, 2016, 21:40
I have no idea of what your timezones mean without a GMT timezone reference people :)

I have opened the server for character creation now again, and will leave it open even if Im not there.

Wisewind
September 14th, 2016, 01:37
Ok, closing down the server for tonight :) will open it up again tomorrow. in about 6-7 hours (if I get up in time).

Morodith
September 14th, 2016, 01:40
I haven't played d&d in 20 years but would love to get back into it with the new 5th edition. Would love to start a monk but will an enjoy a wizard since it looks like the group needs a caster.

xlicnhearts
September 14th, 2016, 02:49
Are you still accepting players?

I am in the Eastern Timezone but am available any time after 6pm GMT on Fridays.

I was thinking of creating a Wood Elf Ranger? If that's acceptable. But I'm open to others.

Wisewind
September 14th, 2016, 09:31
Depending on who will show up for the game, we may have a good group already, but if you feel like it, you can still keep an eye on the thread if someone drops out.
Server is open for character creation again :)

jync
September 14th, 2016, 10:10
Hi alli have applied to play on the fantasy grounds calendars. I have never played d&d or fantasy ground but i am eager to learn. I am iin the uk so i am currently on BST. I will play any charterter that will fit the group. I have a standard copy of FG with the d&d basic rule set.

If there are to many to play on friday are there enough people to form a second group.

Wisewind
September 14th, 2016, 10:35
Id say that anyone is welcome to log in to the server right now and use my D&D books to make a character (and export it to their computer), then you will have a character if we get a spot open or if you find something else.
I usually dont pay attention much to the Calendar listing as I always take applications on the forum, so most of the players havent applied on the calendar listing (wich is why it isnt shown as full).

LordLemons
September 14th, 2016, 10:38
I'm new to fg and dnd but I do watch a dnd stream so I know a bit of the rules. id be good to play any night but mon or wed looking to play any time from 6pm-2am est some times later.
as to who and what I will be. I'm thinking elf or half elf fighter. I have a bit of back story in my head but that can be discussed later if needed. as for now basically run away royalty but I don't know the scenario so cant think much else till then. I don't know anything about rolling a character so gonna need help on that end. and I don't care what type of game it is weather it be peaceful or deadly or half and half just wanna get into the game and have fun. now I'm sure this is already full just thought id throw a post out there and see what happens.

Wisewind
September 14th, 2016, 10:44
As I said, anyone can feel free to log into my fantasy grounds server (wich is now open) and I can try to help you out making a character if you want, but the group is most likely full for now.

jync
September 14th, 2016, 11:25
Hi, I have applied to play with the group on the fantasy grounds calendar.
I have never played d&d or fantasy ground but i am eager to learn. I am in the uk so i am currently on BST. I will play any charterter that will fit the group. I have just bought a standard copy of FG with the d&d basic rule set.

I normally play a ranger type character on all the mmos i have played. I am looking for a fun engaiging experiance that is diferent to the static grind that you get from an mmo

I was think of getting the paladin character. Would that be a good fit for the group?

If there are too many to play on friday are there enough people to form a second group (if we can find another DM?)

Wisewind
September 14th, 2016, 11:32
Maybe you could get a 2nd group started if there is too many players. I am unsure if I will be able to fit two fantasy grounds campaigns into my life, so as you said, you will have to find another DM.
You are however welcome into the server (the alias is in my signature) and the password is kobold

damned
September 14th, 2016, 13:09
Wisewind you must smell good or something :)
All of the players that have expressed an interest - do consider Wisewinds words... the world needs more GMs - and it can be a very fun experience.

jync
September 14th, 2016, 13:33
GM'ing is definitely an aspiration. I would like to work upto it though.

Wisewind
September 14th, 2016, 14:53
Jync, I could maybe run short adventures for you and some friends of yours if you like as we are very close in timezone, and after a few sessions you could take over the role as DM?

Wisewind
September 14th, 2016, 15:15
Yes Damned, I smell delicious :) +10 to attract wandering monsters.
Everyone (being everyone who wants help with D&D and just happens to read this as well as the players of this campaign), feel free to add me on skype as well. My skype is "tenguhitori".

Ysgard
September 15th, 2016, 03:40
Could you start up the server again? I'd like to log in and create my character :)

Wisewind
September 15th, 2016, 04:51
Im currently at work, so I cant start it up as it is now.
It may also be more practical to contact me over Skype for spontanious character creation time :)

Wisewind
September 15th, 2016, 14:18
So... Who is ready for tomorrows game? Ready And super psyched? :0

SirGraystone
September 15th, 2016, 15:52
I'm ready :-)

Ysgard
September 15th, 2016, 16:09
Ah shoot, I have to drop out. I didn't realize that 8PM your time was 12PM my time - I work on Fridays! Best of luck you guys!

Wisewind
September 15th, 2016, 16:36
No worries Ysgard, Im counting on around 50% drop out rate :) there always is online.
That is why I always require players who apply to play to follow the thread to avoid people who just post interest and are never heard of again.
If I dont see any activity from people posting interest, I always suspect that they have moved on :)
As long as I get 3 players tomorrow, Im running it though :)

You can still use my server from time to time if Im available to make your character and such.

SirGraystone
September 15th, 2016, 19:12
For those who have no idea how time zone work GMT is Greenwhich Mean Time, or time zone 0, the DM is GMT +1 in Sweden, if you are EST or Eastern Standard Time (That's american east) then you are -5 GMT, the problem with only saying Eastern is that's there's at least 5 eastern time zone around the world. The other problem is that tomorrow's game is at 21h00 (or 9h00 pm) GMT+1 so if you are in GMT-5 that's 3 pm for you.

Welcome to worldwide gaming :-)

RHM83
September 15th, 2016, 20:35
I want to be involved, but I don't know where to begin.

Wisewind
September 16th, 2016, 07:42
Server is open a while again if you want to use it to create characters :)

And now its close again.

nocnox
September 16th, 2016, 14:07
Ive been dying to play a game since 20 years back. Had the white and blue core books, and collected each edition after. Always read them but never played. Im on my Honeymoon but if you guys have room id be down to play. Pretty much open schedule on EST, in evenings past 7pm and all day weekends. If I were to join, id like to come in as a lightfoot halfling rogue.

Wisewind
September 16th, 2016, 14:21
Hey nocnox and congratulations on your marriage.
I do however not know if there Will be a spot open tonight, but there are several players I havent heard of for a while, so I might have room if they dont show up.
However, I have no Idea what your "EST" timezone means, partially because there are several timezones called "EST" and those being many, many hours apart.
So without a GMT timezone reference, I have no Idea if you mean Australian est, American, or whatever.
The game today Will be 21:00 (9pm) GMT+1.
Check the calendar listing to see what that translates into for you.

Happy honeymoon.

jync
September 16th, 2016, 15:11
Sorry if i am being dense. i cant connect to the host address. i have used the Nosy Shaman Good Thug Server alias. Is the server down now?

Wisewind
September 16th, 2016, 15:13
Yes, the server is currently down, as soon as I get out of the shower, I could start it for you though.
The DM has to have the program running on a computor for the server to be open.

jync
September 16th, 2016, 15:23
thank you wisewind.

damned
September 16th, 2016, 15:24
Yes, the server is currently down, as soon as I get out of the shower, I could start it for you though.
The DM has to have the program running on a computor for the server to be open.

A word to the wise - dont reply to emails while in the shower!

Wisewind
September 16th, 2016, 15:34
My magical tablet is encased in an enchanted armor wich renders it impervious to the effects of water, also protects it from wear and minor impacts.

The server is now up again.

Wisewind
September 16th, 2016, 19:34
26 min left til gametime :)

Wisewind
September 16th, 2016, 20:04
Starting up now with 3 players (3 empty slots) :)

Wisewind
September 16th, 2016, 23:05
It was a hard battle! Well fought everyone!
Should we take in up to 3 more next time?
When will you be available next time?

wolfwood09
September 16th, 2016, 23:06
Same time Friday or Saturday nights are all I have free.

SirGraystone
September 16th, 2016, 23:33
Saturday would be better for me

Salva
September 17th, 2016, 03:23
Hi, can i join?

SirGraystone
September 17th, 2016, 04:26
Hi, can i join?

Since only 3 of us made it this evening, we have room for 2 or 3 more.

The game was a lot of fun, and yes the ambush was a difficult battle caused by some very good rolls on the goblins side from the start but everyones came out alive. I'm looking foward for next week game :-)
So far we have a dwarf tempest cleric, an elf bard and a tiefling paladin, if that can help you choose what you would like to play.

Salva
September 17th, 2016, 06:32
Nice, i would like to make a Chronomancer if you accept it.
Are you still playing with text chat or can we use skype?
Any other method for be in contac that this? Maybe Whatsapp o email?
Thanks

Wisewind
September 17th, 2016, 08:33
Hey Salva,
Tell us alittle something about yourself, where are you from, how much have you played before and such (remember to use a GMT timezone reference when saying times and timezones)?
Also check out the first post in this thread to see the basic info for this game, including the calendar listing so you can see if you can actually play at those times.
As of now we should have room for 3 players as some people didnt show up last time, but the the resources for character creation are the same for New players, players handbook and basic rules only, point buy for ability scores and items from your class and background options.
For now, the game Will still be run textbased.

I do have whatsapp, but would prefer Skype (you can find My skype in My signature).

Obase
September 17th, 2016, 10:47
Hey Wisewind, im very interested in playing with you. My name is Andrew, and i have played some D&D before. All of it has been 5e. If you would allow me to play with you and your group id be thrilled. If i could id love to play as a Human Variant Wizard. My time zone is EST (GMT -4), but i have no real sleep schedule so times to play wont be a problem.

Wisewind
September 17th, 2016, 11:38
Welcome Andrew.
I generally give new players (with no or less experience) first dibs to fill up emty spots.
But as it is now, we have room for a good wizard.

Wisewind
September 17th, 2016, 22:45
Server is now up and I have given permission to players to use:
*players handbook deluxe
*legacy of the crystal shard campaign guide
*sword coast adventurers guide
*basic rules
*elemental evil players companion

Feel free to use the server for character creation, whoever you may be.

Players in this specific campaign should keep in mind that I only allow players handbook and basic players handbook as resourses for character creation.
Also that attributes are generated with the point buy option, equipment from the background and class option list.

But other people can use any of the other books to create their characters :)
Server Alias: Nosy Shaman Good Thug
Password: kobold
Have fun.

Wisewind
September 18th, 2016, 00:55
Closing down the server for tonight!

Grayfigure
September 18th, 2016, 01:20
Hi Wisewinds. Saw the post on the Calendar and was wondering if you still had space, and what day you all decided to play on. If its the weekends, I'd like to sign up for the table! (can only play on the weekends, unfortunately.)

A little about me:
My name's Craig, and ive played DnD on and off for the past 2 editions (4th and 5th). Got into 5th edition on Fantasy Grounds and really like the software. I play very irregularly with a group of friends of mine on about 2 saturdays a month, if we're lucky (real life obligations and such), and I find I still need more....I think I may be addicted..... I come out of my shell cautiously though: I realize that my group of friends is a bit on the boisterous and empassioned side, and I want to try to NOT bring all that to any new table I come to, so if you do allow me to join, please don't mind if I seem a little subdued at first, as I get a feel for everyone and try to catch my stride.

Let me know if you have the space, and if so, what character class you need filled. I have a few character ideas for a Fighter/eventual Eldritch Knight, a Warlock/wizard hybrid (if thats allowed), and a monk/cleric idea too. And as always, if its already too late and this ship has sailed, i completely understand (story of my life, heh.)

Thanks for the consideration!

Wisewind
September 18th, 2016, 10:06
Hey there.
Depending who Will show up next saturday (there should be a time and date suggestion in the calendar listing) we may have a spot open.
I do however try to make room In My games for completely New and inexperienced players to get started with the hobby, so they get a chance to get into the game and we might even get some New DM after a while... So I tend to give New players first dibs if I get too many players.

We dont have a regular, set game day and time, We just try to work out a decent gametime for everyone after every game.

New players make characters according to the instructions in the first post in this thread (were most of the basic info about the game can be found) using the players handbook or basic rules, no homebrew mixes, classes or material other than those two books.

Grayfigure
September 18th, 2016, 15:13
Understood on that. Should I make a character, in case there's a spot available, and what would be a good time to connect to the server, if so?

Wisewind
September 19th, 2016, 12:07
We could agree upon a time if you want to use the server to create the character :)
I could open it sometime during the day today or this evening if you want to.

Grayfigure
September 19th, 2016, 14:15
Ok! how does 4 pm GMT sound? Its 8 am here and that SHOULD be about 3 hours from now (im rusty on my US to GMT timezone conversion heh.).

Wisewind
September 19th, 2016, 14:44
I have opened it now, and I will leave it open for a few hours. It will most likely be open in 3 hours as well :)

Grayfigure
September 19th, 2016, 14:55
...you know what? Breakfast is overrated anyway! Give me a minute to get on the table.

deathwish47
September 19th, 2016, 17:41
Ok, so this is going to sound strange....
I have only been a player in the realm of d&d once. Back when I first got into it, I was invited to give it a try with my friends. However, they didn't know how to play, they had just bought the books. I said, eff it, give me the book. And I became DM in a 3.5 campaign, making everything up and following the rules to the best of my ability. Many years later, here I am, still dming. I just want to play, damn it!

Wisewind
September 20th, 2016, 06:50
Ah, yes, thats the DMs eternal curse :)
Well, you could jump in line here or I have one more game here on the forums (look for Wisewind wednesday wizardry on the forums) wich fills up alot more slowly (most likely because of the for most people horrible time it is set to).

Bleak Midwinter
September 20th, 2016, 08:14
I'd like to dive into a wait list for this too!

Wisewind
September 20th, 2016, 08:47
Tell us alittle about what character you have in mind, where you are from and such then :)
And be sure to keep an eye on the thread this saturday :)

Deathsagent
September 20th, 2016, 11:00
I am looking to join a game I'm not new but still a novice I have all but the storyline books and can join with a microphone on computer

Wisewind
September 20th, 2016, 13:27
You are welcome on the waiting list as well Deathsagent.
Check out the basic info and calendar listing (there is a link among the basic info) in the first post.
Make sure you can play during the time for the game, and check in on the forum to see if there is a spot open when we start.

Bleak Midwinter
September 20th, 2016, 17:58
I'm from (not) sunny England, I've been roleplaying on and offline for just over 20 years. I don't have a set character in mind, and I'm happy to complement whatever the group needs (as long as it's not a tank, as I've played the front line defender/tank equivalent in three of the last four D&D games I've played in!)

Grayfigure
September 21st, 2016, 16:16
And I just can't win for losing......

Gonna have to take my name out the 'hat' for potential players. Something's come up and my time on the weekends for the forseeable future just got a LOT more iffy. Thanks for the consideration though. Maybe if things realign themselves, I'll be able to try once again.

Wisewind
September 21st, 2016, 18:22
Sorry to hear that greyfigure :) I wish you the best, and thank you for your time.

Spintowin
September 22nd, 2016, 04:28
Are you still accepting new players? Just created lvl 1 Halfling rogue. I'm a fast learner. Am I too late to the party?

Wisewind
September 23rd, 2016, 09:05
You are welcome in the line Spintowin :)
Please read the basic info in the groups first post and check that your character follows those restrictions :)

Muuhu
September 23rd, 2016, 14:42
My name is Jonas, i live in Denmark. I recently took and interest in DND and i thought. I might as well try it.

I would love, to give this a try.
I am entirely new to this. Considering creating a druid.

I probably won't be able to play this saturday (tommorow).

Wisewind
September 24th, 2016, 08:59
Hey Muuhu, we have abit of a waitlist for this game as the group is currently full, and it is usually the same players who stay for the rest of the campaign, so once the group is full, it will be full until someone drops out.
I do however have a game on wednesdays, but the time may be bad for you.
If you have any questions about D&D or fantasygrounds, please just ask... most people here are very friendly and helpful.
Best of luck to you.

jync
September 24th, 2016, 11:45
Sorry i cant make it tonight. I am in hosptial. Hopefully i will be discharged by the next game.

Wisewind
September 24th, 2016, 12:32
I hope its nothing too serious?
Feel better soon.

Bleak Midwinter
September 24th, 2016, 15:28
If the server comes up early, I'd love to jump on and create a character should the wait list ever move around to me :)

jync
September 24th, 2016, 17:51
Thank you. Not sure what it is yet. Have a good game tonight.

Wisewind
September 24th, 2016, 19:55
Sorry, just got home.
Server is up.

Wisewind
September 24th, 2016, 19:56
Sorry, just got home.
Server is up.

Wisewind
September 24th, 2016, 20:05
Several spots open right now for the people who were waiting in line.

SirGraystone
September 24th, 2016, 20:25
Come quick before the dwarf drink all the beer

Wisewind
September 24th, 2016, 20:35
Just log into the server if you want to play. still open slots.

Muuhu
September 25th, 2016, 17:20
Hey Muuhu, we have abit of a waitlist for this game as the group is currently full, and it is usually the same players who stay for the rest of the campaign, so once the group is full, it will be full until someone drops out.
I do however have a game on wednesdays, but the time may be bad for you.
If you have any questions about D&D or fantasygrounds, please just ask... most people here are very friendly and helpful.
Best of luck to you.

Hello Wisewind, Wednesday can do for me. Im currently unemployed anyway :P

I might need some help creating a char tho.

Wisewind
September 28th, 2016, 10:29
Hey Muuhu, the thread for my wednesday game is here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34127-Wisewinds-wednesday-Wizardry-(Dungeon-and-dragons)-read-first-post-Ultimate-licence

No game for this campaign this weekend as I am away on a TCM seminar.

Bleak Midwinter
September 30th, 2016, 17:29
Ah well!