PDA

View Full Version : another noob question

MadDoc
September 11th, 2016, 17:24
If I buy the one time license does it include major upgrades? I presume it would with patches etc. What about fg3 etc?

Mask_of_winter
September 11th, 2016, 17:27
In 8 years I've received all upgrades. And you're already using FG3 btw. FG 3.1.7 as a matter of fact.

MadDoc
September 11th, 2016, 17:36
Doh! LoL my prior reading material was on the 2. I did not realize that in the interim. Well that is good news. Thanks! Thanks for the info too.

damned
September 11th, 2016, 23:07
Hi MadDoc there will be *some* cost to upgrade to the Unity release. The cost has yet to be determined. It may be a Pay What You Want with a minimum amount of $5 for Full and $15 for Ultimate or it might be something else. The details have not been released as yet. Otherwise there have not been changes for the many, many upgrades this software has received previously.

MadDoc
September 12th, 2016, 00:23
another related question. Are licenses computer specific or account? Do I need separate license for my desk top and laptop?

Zacchaeus
September 12th, 2016, 00:26
Licenses are account specific. You can only log in once though so you can't log into the one account from two separate devices at the same time. At least I don't think you can.