If new game, planned start date: September 11th
Planned Frequency: Weekly, or every other week
Term: Depends on the group

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: flexible, depends on group
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, need 2-3 more
Character starting level & equipment: Lost Mine Pre-gens

Details of your scenario: I'm newer to FG, so want to run this basic adventure to get used to running on this system. We'll use the Pre-gen characters, and will roll on 1st night, high roll gets first choice of character. Planning on having fun, no whiners, no rules lawyers, and I am not an expert of Forgotten Realms Geography, so I may tell you the Mulmaster is West of NeverWinter, don't hold it against me.

If you enjoy having a good time playing, please join. We have 2 players (who I have never played with), and need two or three more.

Link to Gamecalendar page: I listed it on the calendar, but have no idea how to link it, LOL.

Erbun
September 11th, 2016, 02:49
Hey!

So I'm kinda new to DnD. Played my first game tonight using this system at the local game store and had a blast, but have enjoyed watching games online and have a basic understanding of the system. (Though I do wish for rolling actual dice lol). I'm very interested in joining your game tomorrow. I don't know the rules well enough to be a lawyer and am more concerned with having fun so I could care less if a mountain is in the wrong direction. (Seriously, we're spitting fire from our hands, I think its safe to assume that some weird **** happens from time to time.)

If you're ok with some dumb questions from a quasi new player, just let me know! Thanks!

MentalChillness
September 11th, 2016, 02:50
I'm in. Finally, been waiting to play a FG game for the first time. Used to play 3.5, this will be my first 5e game as well.

Lexfire
September 11th, 2016, 04:05
Good evening - I would like to join the players listed above for your 5E starter campaign on Sunday. Currently I am in a bi-weekly Castles and Crusades campaign on Fantasy Grounds on Thursday, starting up again mid to late September after a summer break. I was in an active FG 5E campaign for 7 weeks but the DM needed to put on hold indefinitely. I am currently running a weekly Castles and Crusades campaign with my face to face gaming group. I have downloaded skype and tested my microphone and audio settings and all seems good. I am hopeful skype has a push to talk feature like teamspeak and if so I will set to push to talk. Thank you for the consideration.

Desugan
September 11th, 2016, 04:51
Hi I would like to join you guys for adventuring Sunday evenings. New to Fantasy Ground, used roll20 before. New to d&d, only done a few small campaigns. I also signed up on the calendar. I will check back tomorrow to see if you accepted.

Gman93
September 11th, 2016, 04:57
Hi, I'm really interested in joining this game. I have some prior experience with DnD 5E and I would love to play with you guys.

the Dregs
September 11th, 2016, 10:06
I would love to join as well! the time is perfect for me. I am new to 5e and Fg as well, but I am learning fast. I have previous D&D experience going all the way back to first edition. I am happy to play whatever the group needs, as I am really excited about the possibilities of this system. I currently have a bard, ranger, and cleric all ready to go.

bnotobo
September 11th, 2016, 20:30
I have accepted 5 players:
Zilimar
Lexfire
Jackological
Erbun
Desugan

For those players, please PM me with your Skype address, and I will PM the FG sign on.

For the Dregs, thejaven, and Gman93...if you want to check back at 6pm, if someone doesn't show, I will add one of you in. PM me, if you want to/ can be stand by.

the Dregs
September 11th, 2016, 20:42
OK. Ill be on standby.

Sildanis Kimetry
September 11th, 2016, 21:40
I signed up and will check at 6pm EST as well.