PDA

View Full Version : 5E Character Creation - Server Open Today starting now!

Gwydion
September 10th, 2016, 17:09
UPDATE - Shut down at 6:20 pm MT

So, Rob2e and others inspired me and since I'm hanging around the house nursing a cold, I'm opening my server for at least several hours in case anyone wants to create a character. I will post in this thread when I close it. If I haven't, then assume it is still open.

I have all legal sources available. The PHB, EE, and SCAG will all be there for you to use.

This is not a game, but a chance for people to build characters.

I have the Ultimate License so any license can join including the demo.

I will most likely NOT be on the table to answer questions, but if you get really stuck, you can PM me and I'll try to get back to you, or you can always ask questions on these forums, and someone will usually answer very quickly. Having said that, I might pop in every so often to check on how people are doing. I'll jump in the chat if I'm on.

Instructions will pop up when you join the table on how to build your character. Credit to Rob2e for the creation guide! Thanks, Rob!

At the bottom of the message that pops up (listed as MOTD, Message of the Day), I've also included instructions on how to export your character after you build it. If you don't see the pop-up, look in the "STORY" button on the right side of the fantasy grounds screen and look for "Exporting Character".

My Fantasy Grounds server is located at "undead cave undead unicorn"

Happy character creation!

Zacchaeus
September 10th, 2016, 17:35
Nice one, Gwydion

Gwydion
September 11th, 2016, 01:17
Hey, guys. I'm shutting it down for the day. Glad a few people were able to jump on. Happy gaming!