PDA

View Full Version : Pulp interest check + availibility discussion

Dorian
September 10th, 2016, 09:51
Hello!

Since my last LFP thread will reach over a hundred views soon I imagine there is interest in my game, but the day and time seemed to not align people's agenda: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33881-LFP-Need-4-players-thursday-8-sept-14u30-(2-30-pm)-CET-SW-Daring-Tales-of-Adventure-1
My job allows me to run some games in the early afternoon (CET) during some week day's.

So my questions to you are:

1) Are you interested in a pulp game?
2) Any suggestions of running games and finding players in the early afternoon (CET) of some week day's?
3) If available and interested, what is your prefered time period (CET) saturday 10 september to play a game?

Thank you for your cooperation!

damned
September 10th, 2016, 11:19
Hi Dorian - Im keen to play and even run some pulp but I have no time at this stage. Sorry!

Dorian
September 10th, 2016, 12:11
No worries, the stars will align sometime. :)

Give your feedback people, it would help me a lot. :)

Hector Trelane
September 14th, 2016, 07:25
Sure, sounds fun, schedule permitting (although that's often a trick).

How about run it as part of FG Con 9?

damned
September 14th, 2016, 13:11
Please do consider running it at FG Con :) You will have a bigger pool of players looking for that one shot experience and more willing to try something a little different.

Mask_of_winter
September 14th, 2016, 13:21
We just gave a big shout out to FG Con 9 in the latest Wild Die Podcast episode (Episode 10) and have been promoting it on G+. We expect a big showing of Savages! So yes, please consider running it for FG Con please :)

Dorian
September 14th, 2016, 14:28
I am considering FG Con in the back of my mind. First I will have to check it out in the coming day's.

I am still figuring out how to best calculate all those different, most used times for display except only the CET timezone for display. It's no big secret math is not my strong point. :)
So my first move will be to post some day('s) to run this adventure displaying it in several timezones.

Mask_of_winter
September 14th, 2016, 14:58
Use this site (https://www.timeanddate.com/). It does the work for you.

Trenloe
September 14th, 2016, 14:59
I am still figuring out how to best calculate all those different, most used times for display except only the CET timezone for display.
Use this: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Put your time zone in the top "Select time and place to convert from" and then add the main zones to the "Select places to convert to" section.

Dorian
September 16th, 2016, 10:00
I am gonna play around with time conversion next time I'll post a LFP thread. At the moment time conversion, with suggestions, SEEMS fairly easy.

Glancing at the calendar seems to inform me I will not be running a game next 2 weeks.

I've already read 3 pages of the FG Conn thread. Later I am gonna decide to participate and or run a game at the Con.

Thanks for the feedback!

Dorian
September 17th, 2016, 10:44
Nope, it seems the bennies are not on my side lately. I checked the calendar thoroughly and I am fully booked with rl stuff that weekend. :)