PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player for Friday-Sundays 5PM-12AM PST for D&D 5e campaigns

MentalChillness
September 9th, 2016, 04:54
FG License: Regular License
Time Zone: PDT/PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly game that plays anywhere between 5PM-12AM. Prefer Friday-Sunday but can work out other days as well.
Term: I'd like to play for quite a few campaigns.
Voice: Can do voice or text but prefer text.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: Started playing 3.5 back in high school. Recently bought the FG package and am intrigued by 5e.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Been fiddling and tinkering with FG myself for about a month.

Character Type Preferred: I would play any class needed.
About me: I enjoy 50/50 Combat/Roleplay but enjoy mixes of either. I don't mind respectful humor and love trying unconventional methods to solve in-game problems. However, this doesn't mean I'd risk killing off the party. I intend to DM myself eventually, so I'm playing PCs to learn from different DMs. I enjoy balance, creativity, and flexibility as far as playing in a party and with the DM. Let's roll some dice!

Jackological

Landberry
September 9th, 2016, 16:19
If you are interested, this Saturday around 4PM PDT we are having a get together to make our characters and learn the pathfinder system. We need 1 more and if you are willing we can invite you to be our 4th. Here is the link for the calendar game. This session will be around 8 weeks long being every Saturday. It is Pathfinder 3.5 which is harder to use than D&D5E but still fun.

MentalChillness
September 9th, 2016, 21:12
I truly appreciate your invitation Landberry. I've recently invested heavily into 5e and am interested and intrigued in joining any 5e games. I may play Pathfinder in the future, but alas, the search continues. I hope your group has a great time and fills your remaining spot.