PDA

View Full Version : LFP Storm Kings thunder (AUS/Thurs 8pm/wkly) Timezone AEST or GMT/UTC+10:00

Skulca
September 8th, 2016, 07:36
FG License: i.e. Ultimate Licence
Game System: DnD 5E

Time Zone: i.e. Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) witch is GMT/UTC + 10
Day of week and time:Thursday Night 8 pm - 10:30 +
If new game, planned start date: Session 0 Character and Party Building 15th September 2016
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Till the conclusion of the Module

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50,
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level

Character restrictions:
All official published content with a few exceptions, idea is to create a team first that gels as a team not random individual characters that are thrown together, so session 0 will be building characters. No evil characters, no flying races.

Details of your scenario:
Looking for players that want to experience that quintessential DnD happy to accept new players to the game, or old hands, the intent here is to create a fun few hours on a week night where you can let go of the real world and fight giants. I like to RP a little but not a huge amount, I enjoy my combat also.

I do not pull punches and I play monsters to the intelligence levels listed my NPC's are not sacks of hit points to beat on until destroyed unless that's what they should be :)

I use the RAW Rules in game game with a few of the optional actions rules from the DMG allowed also, climb onto big creature, disarm, overrun, shove aside, Morale etc.

Please post in this thread and game calendar if you interested in playing, game calendar entries that I cannot match here or at least a PM I tend to prioritize last.

Game will be tracked in online campaign tool also.

GAME CALENDAR LINK = https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2176

Thanks

Skulca

Nulk
September 8th, 2016, 09:19
Posted, added to game calendar and sent you a PM, that cover all the bases??

Looking to play a cleric/sorcerer or maybe a warlock, happy to work in with the rest of the party or as required.
Regularly DM a friday night game, and a thursday works well for me around work, family etc.

Happy to provide other info as needed.

Skulca
September 8th, 2016, 09:43
Hey

Cool, will do a session 0 and can work out what class in that list works best.

Nulk
September 8th, 2016, 09:47
No problem, Session 0 works for me, and i'm happy to work with other party members to create a shared backstory that supports a bit of party cohesion from the first session.

Goregamer
September 8th, 2016, 14:26
Hi, sounds like good be good fun. Session 0 works for me, be good to get some background and interaction story going.

Mrvnhrrr
September 9th, 2016, 09:32
Hi hi! I'd be willing to do a session 0 too. Count me in if you still need a few more!

Skulca
September 9th, 2016, 11:05
Space for one more,

We will kick of Session 0 next week and build the group, this module is tough so need a good balance, no parties with 3 unarmored casters that will struggle to survive this module

lardball
September 11th, 2016, 22:31
Hi,

If you still have space, I'd like to join. I'm relatively new to FG and D&D but looking forward to getting into it.

Skulca
September 13th, 2016, 01:01
Hi,

If you still have space, I'd like to join. I'm relatively new to FG and D&D but looking forward to getting into it.

Hey

I think I have 5 players already but you never know if everyone will show up so will let you know on Thursday if there is a no show.

Thanks

RHM83
September 15th, 2016, 20:33
I'm a new player but if you need anyone else, I am interested.