PDA

View Full Version : LFG New to FG

Chearthquake
September 6th, 2016, 19:08
Hi. I'm looking for a group that plays 5e. Schedule isn't an issue at the moment. I have DMed and play for 5 years. 3.5,4,5e, some 2nd. The main reason I would like to play is to get a feel for FG and have some fun. I'm a heavy RPer and will play pretty much anything. I don't intend to buy any of the versions until I see if I like the system. I'm in for a long term or short term game.

daveind
September 7th, 2016, 02:36
I would be interested in joining you. I am learning FG new now. My goal is to DM for some friends in a few months. So, this would be a great opportunity for me to learn and meet some new folks. My play time would be limited to Sunday for a while. I am a high school band director. This is our busy time.

bnotobo
September 7th, 2016, 03:01
I may be willing to DM a game for you if we can get 3-4 players. Preferably on Sunday nights

Zilimar
September 7th, 2016, 04:41
I'd be interested as well. Just getting my feet wet in FG and flexible on days and times as needed.

LordSerpentus
September 7th, 2016, 05:04
i'd be interested in playing, still learning FG, but i know 5e pretty well

dgrgich
September 7th, 2016, 09:04
Hey, gang - I'm new here as well. One of the crazy folks who jumped in with Ultimate and a full D&D bundle buy. I now have all of THIS POWER - MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - ahem, but no one as of yet to play with. Love to play in a group. Would prefer to play for now versus DM. Can help someone subsidize an adventure module / book if this helps.

I'm in AZ which means I'm currently PDT but will switch to MST at the change. For weekly games, I'm good for Friday after 6:30pm PDT or anytime on Sunday.

damned
September 7th, 2016, 10:39
Hi guys - FG Con will open for player registration on teh 16th. Im not suggesting you wait till FG Con to get a game but do check it out. Try some 5e and try some other stuff too!

dgrgich
September 7th, 2016, 15:21
Hi guys - FG Con will open for player registration on teh 16th. Im not suggesting you wait till FG Con to get a game but do check it out. Try some 5e and try some other stuff too!

I definitely will - I've heard about this via some of the Youtube videos I've watched.

-- Drew

bnotobo
September 7th, 2016, 17:02
I would be willing to DM a group using Lost Mines of Phandelver with the pre-gen characters. I'd prefer Sunday nights 6-9 or 7-10 Eastern Time. Would need 4-5 players.
I've only used Skype for voice, but would be open to something else.

Zilimar
September 7th, 2016, 18:21
I would be willing to DM a group using Lost Mines of Phandelver with the pre-gen characters. I'd prefer Sunday nights 6-9 or 7-10 Eastern Time. Would need 4-5 players.

Count me in. ��

Zilimar
September 7th, 2016, 18:21

Count me in. 😎

damned
September 8th, 2016, 00:18

Well done bnotobo!

LordSerpentus
September 8th, 2016, 03:41
Count me in as the elven wizard!!

Jerric
September 9th, 2016, 02:20
Anyone that is interested in a game on Wednesday evenings try sending Gagsmith a message. He has a campaign currently in progress and has lost a couple players recently. Assuming that he wants to continue there should be a couple seats open.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2039

dgrgich
September 10th, 2016, 20:20
I'd love to be any one of the characters. Thanks for the offer to DM! I've used Discord as well as Skype and can use either.

the Dregs
September 11th, 2016, 16:42
Room for any more? I am dying to try Fantasy Grounds

the Dregs
September 11th, 2016, 16:46
Anyone that is interested in a game on Wednesday evenings try sending Gagsmith a message. He has a campaign currently in progress and has lost a couple players recently. Assuming that he wants to continue there should be a couple seats open.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2039

I messaged him as well, no reply =(