PDA

View Full Version : Beginner here looking for first game

Smexdlock
September 4th, 2016, 22:20
Hi. Im just about new here and looking for my first possible game my timezone is GMT+3 allthough my days arent quite busy so theres lots of times when i could be available up to like 1 AM at weekdays weekends mby a bit longer beyond that im sleeping ;). Also ive so far bought only original fantasy grounds so do i need get expansions? If so which ones? Please let me know if there is someone out there willing to take starter roleplayer into his group. Im also use any voice channels should need arise Teamspeak Discord Mumble and i can load other programs if needed.

Black Hammer
September 4th, 2016, 22:26
Any particular game system you're looking to play?

Smexdlock
September 5th, 2016, 04:57
If this equals=rulesettings then im most interested for D&D settings 3.5E 4E 5E.

Kelendor
September 5th, 2016, 05:23
Welcome to the group sir,I'm in the EST zone.I would be happy to walk you though some of the in and outs of FG.I'm in quite a few gaming groups that are pretty cool,I could ask the DM's if they would take you in.Let me know what you think,and again welcome to the FG family.

Smexdlock
September 5th, 2016, 05:59
That would be great! Do you use steam discord or such if you might wanna add me username is Smexdlock in both of those and well pretty much in anything else :). Or mby if some other program your username so i could add you

Kelendor
September 5th, 2016, 06:38
All my info
Discord:Fat Ninja DM
TS:Fat Ninja DM
You Tube:Fat Ninja DM
Facebook:rpg realm changers
Twitter:Fat Ninja DM

Smexdlock
September 5th, 2016, 08:30
Discord might be easiest for me to add you but need tag #???? . mine is smexdlock#4596