If new game, planned start date: As soon as I get enough players
Planned Frequency: 1 day a week

Text or Voice:Voice and text
Voice software used:FG teamspeak server

Roleplay & Combat mix:Bolth
Number of Players in game & needed:2-4
Character starting level & equipment:Typical

Details of your scenario:
From the far reaches of the Sword coast every able bodied man has been called to Daggerford. Goblins and gnolls have been raiding surrounding towns now food is scarce and it is unsafe to travel to and from the city. All have been called to protect and rid the countryside from these creatures and find the reason behind the attacks.
That being said I am looking for a group of regular players, youre reasons for wanting to enter the city are the same but you may have another agenda if you like. 2-4 players I can play any day of the week that will be decided by the players in advance. The FG teamspeak will be used.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2169

Kitilark
September 4th, 2016, 15:08
I sent you a PM and signed up on your calendar listing. Hope to hear back soon. Thanks Waylorn this sounds fun.
Kitty

Landberry
September 4th, 2016, 21:45
I'm down I am usually free most of the week.

OldJarhead
September 4th, 2016, 22:29
Would be very interested if the time and day is good. I'm looking for a Friday evening game at roughly 6:00 pm central US time. I like to RP and the fighting in just icing on the cake.

Thozi
September 5th, 2016, 00:53
Hello there i'd be interested in playing. Free most nights except for Fridays

gorechrist
September 5th, 2016, 03:26
if you're looking for an eighth person, i am in. i am already in a campaign on thursdays at 12:30pm est but pretty much down for whenever.

stltodd
September 5th, 2016, 06:14
Definitely would be interested if I am reading the game time correctly...I am available almost every night at 10pm Central (CDT)