PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player evening, Thur, Sat, Sun, PST D&D 3.5 Gestalt or Rifts

MeKonopa
September 4th, 2016, 07:08
Sorry for the repost, I was unaware that a new version of Rifts was made. I'll be more than happy to play either.

FG License: I have the paid version
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'd like a weekly game on Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday. On Thursday I'd only be available in the evenings, around 6pm and after, but on Saturday and Sunday pretty much all day would work for me.
Term: Long term is preferable, but I'll take any game.
Voice: Preferably voice chat. I've got skype, but can download others if necessary.

Game System Preferred: A 3.5 gestalt game would be awesome, and I'd love to play a Rifts game.
Game System Experience: I've played a lot of 3.5 a while ago, a lot of 5e lately, but only a bare couple of sessions (where not much happened) of Rifts.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Despite several attempts otherwise, I've never actually played on fantasy grounds.
Character Type Preferred: For 3.5 gestalt, I've been dying to play an uber Jack of All Trades. For Rifts, I tend to go for the cyber-knight (the perfect base for a Jedi if ever there was one), though I've got many character ideas in my head.
About me: I prefer games with an even balance between combat and role-playing, and typically design characters as such. For the combat, I do like to aim for power gaming, but I keep it within the character concept first. If there's a super powerful move and I can't come up with a reason for the character to take it, within character, then I don't take it.

MeKonopa
September 5th, 2016, 03:51
...I suppose I'd get more interest if I said I was running a game.

glacius
September 23rd, 2016, 01:13
I would love to play rifts

...I suppose I'd get more interest if I said I was running a game.

MeKonopa
September 25th, 2016, 03:22
...knew it. Well, I've suddenly got saturday evenings free. Don't suppose you'd have a few spare players who could join? I'd need a couple of weeks to set up an adventure, so we've got time to iron out times and characters.

glacius
September 25th, 2016, 03:30
I dont but please sign me up man.

MeKonopa
October 2nd, 2016, 23:12
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I've been sidetracked for a while. I've started up a Rifts game on Roll20, Psychics, Prophecies, and Heroes, Oh My! Come on over and drop an application quick, 'cause spots are filling up but a couple are still open if you're interested.

Jaekaido
October 4th, 2016, 02:51
i am a bit confused are you running a 3.5 gestalt game, cos i am interested in that and have character idea for it already. female ironman. basically fighter sorcerer who will take levels in spell sword prestige class if your interested in having me.

MeKonopa
October 4th, 2016, 04:21
i am a bit confused are you running a 3.5 gestalt game, cos i am interested in that and have character idea for it already. female ironman. basically fighter sorcerer who will take levels in spell sword prestige class if your interested in having me.

Unfortunately, no, I'm not running a gestalt game. I was lucky enough to find a DM to run one for me. This thread has become more or less a recruitment for a Rifts game I'm running over on Roll20, and the roster is full at the moment. As I gain some experience running the game I may open the roster up a bit more. Shall I send you an invite once that happens? It will probably be a while, though.

JohnD
October 4th, 2016, 07:19
I'm confused why you'd come here to recruit for a Roll20 game. But that's none of my business as the saying goes.

Jaekaido
October 4th, 2016, 12:18
sure it has been awhile since i have played rifts so i need some refreshing