PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player evening, Thur, Sat, Sun, PST D&D 3.5 Gestalt or Palladium Rifts

MeKonopa
September 4th, 2016, 04:53
FG License: I have the paid version
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'd like a weekly game on Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday. On Thursday I'd only be available in the evenings, around 6pm and after, but on Saturday and Sunday pretty much all day would work for me.
Term: Long term is preferable, but I'll take any game.
Voice: Preferably voice chat. I've got skype, but can download others if necessary.

Game System Preferred: A 3.5 gestalt game would be awesome, and I'd love to play a Rifts game.
Game System Experience: I've played a lot of 3.5 a while ago, a lot of 5e lately, but only a bare couple of sessions (where not much happened) of Rifts.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Despite several attempts otherwise, I've never actually played on fantasy grounds.
Character Type Preferred: For 3.5 gestalt, I've been dying to play an uber Jack of All Trades. For Rifts, I tend to go for the cyber-knight (the perfect base for a Jedi if ever there was one), though I've got many character ideas in my head.
About me: I prefer games with an even balance between combat and role-playing, and typically design characters as such. For the combat, I do like to aim for power gaming, but I keep it within the character concept first. If there's a super powerful move and I can't come up with a reason for the character to take it, within character, then I don't take it.

Rogue
September 5th, 2016, 13:41
Hey!
I have run both of these systems, and can get you a gestalt game no problem. Rifts would be a little harder to do because the rifts ruleset for FG is all kinds of messed up. It doesn't even have the right Stat blocks, because it is set up for D&D. We could always figure out another way though.
Anyway, any of those days will work for me, and I can get more players no problem. So, if you are interested, let me know.
My Skype handle is sly.little.rogue . talk is much easier than text.

EDIT: I just downloaded the newer rifts ruleset and see that they have fixed it. so, Rifts or Palladium fantasy is definitely doable! Also wanted to let you know I have the ultimate version.