PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Beginners Friendly Game

tonyvee1977
September 2nd, 2016, 23:52
Hi,
I'm looking for a beginners friendly game. I'm looking to learn not only the mechanics of the game (D&D 5e) but also the FG software. I'm available most nights after 9pm Pacific Time. If someone has an opening let me know and I'll see if I can make my schedule work.

Thank you!

damned
September 3rd, 2016, 01:55
Welcome tonyvee1977.
For the most part you need to apply directly to games. Most games fill up quick. There are a couple of games right now with GMs looking for players. Check all the posts for the last 2 weeks and apply to those games that fit your availability. Make sure you check how they want you to apply too. Dont be discouraged f it takes a few days or even a couple of weeks. Its worth it.

spite
September 3rd, 2016, 02:10
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33853-New-Campaign-Storm-King-s-Thunder

I am welcome to new players!

GunnarGreybeard
September 3rd, 2016, 08:21
I'm thinking about starting up a new D&D 5e or Savage Worlds game on Wednesday nights (I'm in CST time zone) in a Homebrew world. Probably start at 7 my time which might be past time you are available based on your 9PM comment. It'll be text chat only (the built-in chat tool in Fantasy Grounds). Don't worry about speed of typing or grammar, its not that big of a deal in my games. As long as everyone knows what each other mean, it's all good.

Dorian
September 3rd, 2016, 09:03
Welcome!

I am open to new players. My game is open at thursday 8 september 2:30 pm CET.
It is not D&D however. The ruleset is Savage Worlds = good ruleset for beginners. :) You don't need to own this ruleset to use it in my game. :)