PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 4 players thursday 8 sept 14u30 (2:30 pm) CET SW Daring Tales of Adventure 1

Dorian
September 2nd, 2016, 14:01
Hi everybody!

FG License: Standard = you will need a standard subscription $ 3.99/month or a one time purchase of $ 39 Standard One-Time Pricing
You need to install Hamachi software to log in to my games. This is a free, simple and safe process that I will lead you through.
Game System: Savage Worlds = this is the system we will be playing => you don't need to own the ruleset to play this game
Setting: Daring Tales of Adventure: Action and roleplay fuelled pulp, weird scientists and bold heroes/wicked villains - Adventure 1: To end all wars
Day of week and time: thursday 8 september, 14u30 (2:30 pm) CET
Estimated play time: 4 hours, we will certainly stop the adventure when playing 4 and a half hours
Planned Frequency:One shot
Term:One shot

Text or Voice: Voice - Teamspeak 3

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: zero in game at the moment and need 3 to 4 players
Character starting level & equipment: Seasoned 25 XP
Character restrictions:Play a brave hero with good intentions towards the world and (most? ;-) ) of its inhabitants; in spirit of the pulp theme (latter explained at the beginning of the session); as a pulp hero you will start off as a more experienced player character than the usual starting character(s), you will play a pregenerated character

Details of your scenario: When a friend says he has important information he wants to discuss, you know it’s the start of something big! Weird scientists, a reporter, a medical lab etc.

More info in my FG group Savage stories: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/group.php?groupid=82

Game Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2166

Hope to hear from you soon!

damned
September 10th, 2016, 11:21
Dorian - do the time conversion for: UTC, UTC+2, PST/PDT, MST/MDT, CST/CDT, EST/EDT, UTC+9 (Japan), AEST and UTC+12 (NZ). These are the most common timezones that games get advertised in. Post all of these in your post above to make it easier for people who just see 230pm and move on.

Dorian
September 10th, 2016, 12:08
Thanks for the tip!