PDA

View Full Version : PFRPG Saturdays 7PM-11PM EDT The Dragon's Demand

Wintermute
September 2nd, 2016, 06:53
Anyone who would like to join, please PM me.

FG License: GM has Ultimate License.
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time EDT USA (-4 UTC)
Day of Week and Time: Saturday 7-11 PM EDT (-4 UTC)
Planned Start Date: Sept 10th, 2016
Planned Frequency: Every Week
Term: Short term campaign for the duration of the adventure, (approximately 6-8 weeks). Players can expect to reach 7th level.

Text or Voice: Voice chat required. We will be doing in and out of character through voice chat but text will be used at times.
Voice Software: TeamSpeak (Fantasy Grounds Teamspeak Server)

Roleplay & Combat Mix: 50/50, expect combat as well as times to roleplay.
Number of Players: 4 to 5.
Character Starting Level & Equipment: 1st level. Max hp and average gold at first level. 20 point build.
Character Restrictions: Material from Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide.

Details of Scenario:

Founded by a famous dragonslayer, the small town of Belhaim has become a sleepy rural community just off the beaten path, a settlement where everyone knows everyone and strangers are the talk of the town. But when Belhaim’s peace and quiet is shattered by the sudden collapse of the last standing tower of its founder’s castle, things quickly bloom out of control. Why were there bodies of kobolds amid the rubble? What’s the sinister secret behind the strange sounds of flapping wings in the night? And what’s happened to local wizard Balthus Hunclay, who’s not answering knocks on his door? The collapsed tower had long been an eyesore to the cantankerous old man—could he have had something to do with its destruction? And what of the rumors of strange stirrings in nearby Dragonfen? Has Belhaim’s ancient draconic nemesis returned?

Link to game calendar: Click Here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2162)

If your interested in playing, please PM me. Thanks.

Landberry
September 2nd, 2016, 10:52
I'm down for it, I can bring a friend.

Felowen
September 6th, 2016, 02:05
Hey there. Submitted a pm per request. I also signed up on the calendar. Looking forward to getting involved in a game.

Wintermute
September 9th, 2016, 14:07
Looking for one more player. If your interested send me a PM.

Felowen
September 11th, 2016, 13:29
Had a good time last night for a first time on FG. Looking forward to next week's session.

Wintermute
September 11th, 2016, 19:16
Glad you had a good time. See you next week.

Wintermute
September 17th, 2016, 02:22
Just a reminder to the group, Game on Sept 17th Saturday 7-11 PM EDT (-4 UTC).

See you all there.

LordBalkoth
September 17th, 2016, 07:55
I'll be there!

Felowen
September 18th, 2016, 22:10
My apologies. I completely forgot. I ended up getting called into work yesterday for a server meltdown that turned into a full day disaster and I just completely forgot once I got home. I would have been too late by that time anyway.

Wintermute
September 19th, 2016, 23:34
No problem, see you this saturday.

Wintermute
October 1st, 2016, 01:36
Just a reminder that there is a game this saturday. See you there

Felowen
October 1st, 2016, 12:07
It looks like I am going to have to bail out. A family situation has come up and I don't think I will be home anywhere near early enough to make it to the Saturday night sessions. Thanks for letting me join in your game. I just don't want to bog you guys down waiting for me when it is most likely I will miss the game each week.

mortgarra
October 2nd, 2016, 03:35
Wintermute, I sent you a PM a while ago, but wanted to say if you're still needing players, let me know. I'd be keen to join this game.

LordBalkoth
October 8th, 2016, 20:51
I can make the game with 99% certainty tonight, but I might be up to an hour late (might also be on time). Would appreciate it if you could delay up to an hour if necessary.

LordBalkoth
October 9th, 2016, 01:06
Is the game cancelled tonight or something? No one is on Teamspeak and no one is in Fantasy Grounds. Didn't get an email saying it was cancelled or anything.

Wintermute
November 8th, 2016, 03:51
We are looking for one more player for Saturdays 7pm - 11 pm EST. Private message me if your interested.

Wolf Cline
December 3rd, 2016, 17:57
can I join

Wolf Cline
December 3rd, 2016, 17:58
I haven't played anything besides savage worlds

Wolf Cline
December 3rd, 2016, 18:23
nevermind