PDA

View Full Version : Tab font size

adonndel
September 2nd, 2016, 03:58
I have read a ton of posts about font size and how to adjust by an extension or scaleui.

None of them speak to the font size on tabs. /scaleui does increase the tab font size but everything else is too large by the time it is where I would like it. Using any of the font size extensions works great on everything else but does not appear to affect the tab fonts.

Is there any to adjust the font size on tabs that are on the sides of windows. Such as the ones on the party sheet or the PC character sheets?

dulux-oz
September 2nd, 2016, 04:02
Unfortunately the lettering on Tabs are actiually images, not text, so changing the font size doesn't help - you have to change the image of the text ie create a new image of the text in the font size desired.

Nickademus
September 2nd, 2016, 11:19
I would recommend making an extension to change the color of the tab rather than worrying about the font size. It will require remaking the UI to increase the text, but shading the tabs a set of colors, similar to what I did here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?32740-Colored-5e-Sidebar&highlight=), just requires replacing graphics.