PDA

View Full Version : LFDM - 3 players, D&D 5e, Available M or W after 7PM ET or F morning

cheveyo75
August 31st, 2016, 19:59
Hi,

We're a group of 3 players looking to find a DM who is interested in playing with some people who want to tie their backstories together in some way. (we will discuss with the potential DM to make sure he/she thinks it will work.) We are available Monday or Wednesdays from 7 PM to 11 PM ET or Friday mornings.

A little about us. I am currently an active DM in several campaigns on FG. I am looking to play as a player and let someone else take the reins for this group. The other two players are also experienced in Fantasy Grounds and currently play in one of my campaigns. They are a very fun group of players and very good at Roleplaying.

We're primarily looking for a DM that allows us to focus on character growth over combat. We enjoy the combat, of course, but also want to let our characters personalities shine through. We are willing to play any module or homebrew campaign the DM can think up. Currently, I'm running a few instances of the Starter Set and one instance of Tyranny of Dragons. I have not been through any other module.

Hit me up if any of this sounds intriguing. We really are a fun group. You won't regret it!
Cheveyo75

Rogue
September 1st, 2016, 00:50
Sent you a skype message.

BeastlyGordon
September 2nd, 2016, 20:39
Wow man, what a cool idea! I'm going to see if any of my friends want to look for a DM. We never seem able to all get in the same game - when/if we find one here! Hope it work!

Cool handle too dude!