PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play Sins of the Saviors

OTG_Wraith
August 31st, 2016, 04:07
We're kicking off our latest series, Book 5 of the Rise of the Runelords Adventure path!

Join the Sandpoint Adventuring Company once again as they face off versus the evil that lurks in Varisia.

https://youtu.be/3vTM7EyEKNI?list=PLBW-SmHnjnPGJVY3tr-h2v5VxoTx7G0OQ

OTG_Wraith
September 8th, 2016, 07:22
Just a heads up folks; Mad, our DM, fell ill the week after the first game and it looks like we're going to miss a second week as well with him continuing to be sick. We should have new videos up the Tuesday after next. Since I have a heads up for some free time, I'll be using it to go on a short vacation, so I won't be putting up any fill-in videos or making any updates for the interim. Thanks all! Be back soon!

rhammer2
October 15th, 2016, 01:32
I hope that real life has gotten in the way of you continuing and posting your games, and Mad has not been sick this whole time.

Looking forward to your next posting and that everyone is well.

Robert

OTG_Wraith
October 18th, 2016, 00:23
I hope that real life has gotten in the way of you continuing and posting your games, and Mad has not been sick this whole time.

Looking forward to your next posting and that everyone is well.

Robert

Sorry for not updating sooner. Was hoping we would be able to get this back on track. We've been at this for almost four years and we've been extremely lucky to be able to continue it for this long without too severe of an interruption at any time during that. But the law of averages finally had its way. We'll be putting this on hiatus for the foreseeable future as real life issues have prevented Mad from continuing the game anytime soon. He's well, and the illness was just a flu, but shortly afterwards things happened that required his full attention. When all is back to normal with him we'll get this rolling again.

In the meantime, we've skipped ahead to Series 2 of Grapper's Scales of War 5E D&D (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34515-Let-s-Play-5E-Scales-of-War-(Series-2)&p=294784&viewfull=1#post294784) game. Hope you enjoy it, and stay tuned for the resumption of Rise of the Runelords.