PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Crawl Classics

Oceanman1975
August 31st, 2016, 01:17
Anyone interested in a game and perhaps a series of Dungeon Crawl Classics? A tough zero level adventure, that is very cool. Roll up 4 characters, or I can supply them and join the fun. Time and date to be determined if I have enough interest. CST. Weekends or Wednesday nights most likely. We’ll aim for 3-4 hours’ game time each session. I have a standard license so you will need a license. Let's see which worthless peasant is victorious.

DCC is simple to play and you don't need to have a book for a first level adventure.. Moving forward you may decide you want one.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2156

leozelig
August 31st, 2016, 04:04
I am always game for some DCC :)

leozelig
September 2nd, 2016, 11:39
If you have trouble finding players (like I have), I am currently running some DCC games every once in awhile on Friday nights from 9-11 pm EDT (GMT -4). You are welcome to play in our game until your group gets going, Oceanman1975. I am planning to run a one-shot level 1 adventure on Sept 16 if people are around.

Oceanman1975
September 6th, 2016, 04:23
That sounds great Leozelig! I should be able to play on the 16th. Thanks for the invite

leozelig
September 7th, 2016, 04:07
We use Google Hangouts for voice chat, so hopefully that's not a problem - you would need to set up a Gmail or Google+ account if you don't already have one.

Because the sessions are fairly short (2 hours), a "one-shot" is more like two sessions :), but it's still a minor commitment in the grand scheme of things. My schedule is rough over the next few weeks, so we're probably looking at Sept 16 and Oct 14. I haven't checked with the group to see if that date works for everyone, but I will post something if it's on for Sept 16.

Send me a PM with your Google info, and I'll invite you to the game. The games are fun, so definitely join us if you can!

glacius
September 9th, 2016, 20:48
DCC is awesome. I just applied as a player

leozelig
September 10th, 2016, 03:38
Oceanman, here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33980-LFP-DCC-RPG-Tower-of-the-Black-Pearl-Fri-Sept-16-9-00-11-00-pm-EDT-(GMT-4)) is the thread for the Sept 16 game, in case you're interested. I sent you a PM also...

Oceanman1975
September 10th, 2016, 04:45
I agree. It D&D boiled down to just fun. This adventure in particular is very interesting. I'll wait for 4+ people to sign up.