PDA

View Full Version : War of the Dead Question

bigsiegee
August 29th, 2016, 13:26
Hi all

So I bought War of the Dead and have started reading through it. I got to this section:

"Pinnacle Entertainment has a terrific game aid available for free at their website. Found in their downloads section (am not allowed to include this url but it says peginc under under their downloads) under Savage Worlds—Core, it’s called Dramatic Interludes and goes a long way to help liven up any journey across a war-torn world of the Living Dead."

For the life of me I cannot find this, has it be altered/moved?

Anyone have any ideas?

Adam

Mask_of_winter
August 29th, 2016, 13:39
At the time of the WotD Chapter 1 release, Dramatic Interludes were not yet included and were only available as a free download. Savage Worlds has since gone through a revised edition. You can now find the Dramatic Interludes in the Savage Worlds Deluxe Players module.
You can also find an earlier version (and also more themed to a zombie apocalypse) based on the Zombie Run module (also available in the FG store) here (https://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/file/view/Savage+Worlds+Dramatic+Interludes.pdf).

JohnD
September 9th, 2016, 12:58
How is the "Slow" aspect of the Living Dead accomplished? The stock WotD creatures have it but I'm unable to duplicate in my own custom made ones or the standard Zombie creatures from the SW bestiary.

Mask_of_winter
September 9th, 2016, 13:17
Any drawn action card greater than a 5 by a creature with the "slow" ability will automatically be re-dealt by the combat tracker/card shoe. It also means that they can't take the Run action but that isn't something automatically handled by the ruleset.

JohnD
September 9th, 2016, 13:33
Got it. Will try that out tonight.