PDA

View Full Version : A0: Crow's Rest Island Install Problem

goodmanje
August 28th, 2016, 22:56
Hey all,

I just purchased A0: Crow's Nest Island from the Fantasy Grounds shop and I'm getting some weird behavior when I try to install the content. I downloaded the .exe file offered after purchasing first. Then I opened Fantasy Grounds and went to setup where I had it discover my newly purchased materials and download updates.

If I don't run the executable and just open a campaign and go to the library, I see the new module and activate it. Then it shows up Under Story and two tabs appear under Images and Maps. One tab is the images for the module, the other for areas around the game Village of Rybalka. None of the images for Rybalka work. Clicking on them gives me a database error.

If I run the executable the tab for Rybalka disappears and images such as the character portraits no longer work.

I'm a little confused by what I'm supposed to be doing. The module description reads:

A0: Crow's Rest Island (PDF)- Introduction to the A-Series Adventure Path!
##Detailed maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble.
##Designed to last between 2-3 hours and lead into A1: Crypt of the Sun Lord.
## Pre-generated characters complete with illustrations for fast play!
## VTT files included (maps, tokens, and more!)
## HERO LAB files included!

I feel like I'm missing some content. There are no pregen characters or Hero Lab files. And these mysterious links to Rybalka that don't work have me a little confused too.

Any ideas???

Trenloe
August 28th, 2016, 23:05
None of the images for Rybalka work. Clicking on them gives me a database error.
What, exactly, is the database error you're getting?

If you hover the cursor over the different tabs, what do they say?

goodmanje
August 28th, 2016, 23:11
At the moment I have installed after running the executable file and the tab for the Rabalka stuff doesn't show up. I can try to reintroduce that in just a second.. The error pops up in a Console window and says "Database Error:image file (filename.png)". I bet there is somewhere I can see more logging information that might lend a clue.