PDA

View Full Version : New Australian Group Looking for Players

bigsiegee
August 28th, 2016, 00:46
Hi all

Goltron and I are looking to start up a new campaign.

We're both Australian and are only available in the evenings (time would be negotiable, either weekly or fortnightly, but somewhere between 6-12pm AEST I would imagine).

I am new to the world of DnD, having played my first game last night, hosted by Damned, and had a blast. Goltron has a fair bit more experience and is more than happy to lead a campaign.

If you're interested in joining up and are available during the above time zone, either reply or PM and we can get the ball rolling.

Regards

Addo

Nulk
August 28th, 2016, 02:00
Sent you a PM.

Fazakerley
August 28th, 2016, 03:21
Hi there

I'd love to play in your campaign. I play in Nulk's game on Friday and am busy Sunday/Monday, but otherwise I'm free Aussie time until 2pm GMT (which is when we normally finish his game).

Faz

Skulca
August 29th, 2016, 02:31
Hey ,

I can play most weeknights AEST zones also I believe Goltron was going to be in my LMoP campaign but did quite work out due to some technical / timing issues.

We should make sure we catch as many Aussies as we can :)

I am also running SKT shortly for Aussie / NZ Players which I need a couple more for

Thanks

Skulca

Murph
August 30th, 2016, 09:41
I would be interested in joining your campaign.
Can't do fridays but other nights are good at the moment.
Would there be any possibility of the starting time pushing to 6:30 or 7pm?
If it is a weeknight I might be a bit late occasionally at 6pm due to the
time I get home from work.

Regards Murph

spite
August 30th, 2016, 10:47
I am in NZ, so this could work well for me, depending what day you decide to run it on. Let me know!