PDA

View Full Version : New to FG and new to D&D - Looking for group

mediamst
August 27th, 2016, 23:27
Hi everyone,

I purchased the starter pack for fifth edition. I have been playing online RPG's for ever and played D&D when I was younger (30 years ago). I am looking to get back into D&D and need help creating character and would love to get into a campaign. I work during the days but evenings and weekends are usually pretty open.

Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me get started!

Thanks!

JohnD
August 28th, 2016, 00:06
Hey dude. You'll have better luck if you approach DMs who are recruiting instead of hoping they reach out to you. For the most part, a DM just needs to say they have open spots and they fill up pronto, especially for 5e.

Have played myself for 35+ years... welcome!

dellanx
August 28th, 2016, 08:00
Hi everyone,

I purchased the starter pack for fifth edition. I have been playing online RPG's for ever and played D&D when I was younger (30 years ago). I am looking to get back into D&D and need help creating character and would love to get into a campaign. I work during the days but evenings and weekends are usually pretty open.

Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me get started!

Thanks!

What time zone are you in? Can you play on Saturdays 10 pm to 2 am or so Central Time.

Here is a link (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33746-LFP-2-3-Players-3-5-Karvosa-Campaign-Home-Brew-followed-by-The-Curse-of-the-Crimson) to my LFP thread. We are playing again In two weeks, after that it will be weekly, untill further notice schedule will be updated tomorrow. PM me if your interested. At the moment I have a druid available or a cleric pre-gen characters both lvl 2.

GunnarGreybeard
August 28th, 2016, 10:11
I'm thinking about starting up another weeknight 5E game. Probably every other Tuesday, starting around 6 or 7PM (US Central Time) but it's pretty open to changing depending on player interest.

jdog
August 29th, 2016, 02:47
I'm thinking about starting up another weeknight 5E game. Probably every other Tuesday, starting around 6 or 7PM (US Central Time) but it's pretty open to changing depending on player interest.

I'm interested. I'm in US Pacific timezone and the time works out well. Let me know.

KainVorador
August 29th, 2016, 03:11
I'm hosting a weekly game on Thursdays. Here's my post.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31432-D-amp-D-5E-Curse-of-Strahd-Looking-for-1-more-Text-based-game
PM me if interested.

bungalowbernard
August 30th, 2016, 01:25

Let me get in on this!

Those times are good for me.