PDA

View Full Version : Token Scaling for the Token Box

sppeterson
September 1st, 2005, 02:16
The new map scaling and locking token scale to the map features are working great!!

So much so that I'm importing all my Fiery Dragon and Dragon Magazine counter images as tokens -- and that's working quite well too.

The only problem is that they get pretty crowded in the token box -- even when I split them into different bags -- especially the 3 inch on a side counters.

I'd like to keep the tokens at at least 50 pixels per inch scale, because otherwise you really notice the blur -- and this works with no problem on the map, it's just that the box isn't well designed to handle the larger tokens, plus the large number of tokens.

I figure some scaling, like for the map would make this manageable. Another option might be to scale the tokens to 30 pixels when in the box, no matter what there actual scale is -- then use the real scale for the map.

Alternately, a plain Explorer style box with thumbnails or lists would also work.

sppeterson
September 4th, 2005, 19:07
Just a follow up reminder --

I've managed to cut all my Fiery Dragon sheets up into tokens for FG and they work great once I get them on the map. But they're too large and too many in the token box or even boxes. I simple list box would work fine.

Goblin-King
September 4th, 2005, 19:23
Just to let you know, we do have this on our to do list and will see what we can do about it.