August 27th, 2016, 03:08
Hi all,

I created a module for all magic items from the following RMC (RM2) rulebooks:
- C&T
- C&T II
- RC I
- RC VII
- Spell Law

After the export I found a different behaviour of the equipment table, as shown in the picture: diffent_table_settingd.png

Do somebody knows a way to reset the equipment tables?

In the moment I am using also the items list also.
Thanks
plastictotoro

P.S:
I add same pictures of the current status of the project in the pictures (example_1 nad example_2)

Dakadin
August 27th, 2016, 05:24
Most of the equipment tables use different window classes which allowed the original creators to recreate the tables as show in the rule books. The armor prices window class probably didn't include a scroll bar because it was set for a static number of items that would easily fit in one window.

There are actually a few different items types in the RMC ruleset which causes problems. The Items that the GM can access in the side bar are very limited as you can see from your picture so I don't really recommend using them. I would use the equipment items from your picture and keep them on one of the PC character sheets instead. In addition to those transportation/mounts and herbs are a couple other types of items within the ruleset.

plastictotoro
August 27th, 2016, 07:47
no problem, I thougth I made a mistake by using the equipment tables.
I will use the item feature to display all items
the item feature will get a link of the table item, so it possible to find it, even it can not be seen in the equipment table, due the missing scroll bar - as you can see in the example picture.
I separate the item also by the sub group, e.g. armor is separated in armor and shield.
The weapons are separated also by each group. ;-)

I just found an error in my IDs for the item type. :cry::cry:
I hope that I fix the problem, now.

Who shall be asked for publishing the magic item list?

Thanks for the answer
:-) plastictotoro