PDA

View Full Version : New Australian Player LFG

bigsiegee
August 26th, 2016, 23:15
Hi all

So, I'm 'kinda new' to this style of Dungeon and Dragons. I grew up playing Baldur's Gate and love my RPG's based on the DnD world but have never played an actual campaign before.

I'm looking for any fun group, any content that is playing in an Australian timezone. I am available most evenings after 5 and would love to be involved in a group.

If you're starting up a new campaign and willing to put the kiddy gloves on for a session, I would love to be involved (I am a quick study).

Kind regards

Adam

damned
August 27th, 2016, 00:48
bigsiege I am running a filler game tonight with my group. we play from 2030-0030 AEST. The group itself is full but Im running a couple of filler sessions as our main campaign is at a crucial point and one player has been away. Send me a PM if you would like to join in for tonight.

Goltron
August 27th, 2016, 07:01
Hi bigsiegee, I'm looking to find a regular group that is aest friendly. I have a little experience both playing and being DM in groups running D&D 5e. My silly work schedule is the reason I have not played anywhere near as much as I would like to since discovering this hobby a few years back. I rotate shifts weekly leaving saturday and sunday arvo/evening as the only times that I would be regularly available. I would be keen to either play or run the game and have ultimate license so you can hookup no worries with a demo account.

In short, if you're keen to play on a saturday or sunday evening, I can help show you some basic stuff with both the game system and the software and we could look to start a group from there.

Cheers,
Mitch