PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Lost Mine of Phandelver on Thursday from 7-10 pm Eastern Time.

Kyuss11
August 26th, 2016, 01:58
FG License: Gm has Ultimate , so players play unlimited
Game System: 5e

Time Zone:Eastern Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: Thursdays starting at 7-10 pm
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Play testing Fantasy Grounds through a module and will be starting Icewind Dale as a group when that is over.

Text or Voice: Mix of both
Voice software used: Discord for voice and FG text emotes for character role play.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever happens meaning how ever players role play and react to situations.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting module characters or if creating new will used standard rules.
Character restrictions: Typical standard rules, room for discussion.

Details of your scenario: This campaign is to help learn new players on how to use Fantasy Grounds. Everyone is here to have fun and learn to possibly play a new campaign in Icewind Dale once we have all connections and bugs figured out among players. I'm not sure how long we will play LMOP but if everyone is having fun then we can completely finish. Once everyone has made a new character from scratch using a roll or point buy system for abilities then we will start Icewind Dale campaign. Discussions among all players to have house rules,play times etc will be considered and most importantly what we expect on seriousness. We all want to have fun and my goal as a gm is to find a balance between everyone to do that.

Haggins
August 26th, 2016, 07:38
I am very interested. Only have a little D&d under my belt and am brand new to FG.

1ifeblood
August 26th, 2016, 16:29
I would love to play in this campaign! The timing is perfect for me and I've been wanting to play through this module. I have 25 years of gaming experience under my belt, mostly D&D and am fairly familiar with FG. I'm comfortable playing any role the party needs and have several character concepts already to go. Thank you!

Pseudonym0
August 26th, 2016, 23:23
I'd be interested in joining.

Full disclosure: My last experience with D&D was 2e, many years ago, but I'm a quick study and would likely play something which didn't require a lot of referencing the rules.

mediamst
August 28th, 2016, 13:31
I am very interested as well. I need some help making my character or could use a pre made. I played D&D 30 years ago but am trying to find a way back into game and this sounds great.

Let me know if you still need someone!

FG License: Gm has Ultimate , so players play unlimited
Game System: 5e

Time Zone:Eastern Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: Thursdays starting at 7-10 pm
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Play testing Fantasy Grounds through a module and will be starting Icewind Dale as a group when that is over.

Text or Voice: Mix of both
Voice software used: Discord for voice and FG text emotes for character role play.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever happens meaning how ever players role play and react to situations.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting module characters or if creating new will used standard rules.
Character restrictions: Typical standard rules, room for discussion.

Details of your scenario: This campaign is to help learn new players on how to use Fantasy Grounds. Everyone is here to have fun and learn to possibly play a new campaign in Icewind Dale once we have all connections and bugs figured out among players. I'm not sure how long we will play LMOP but if everyone is having fun then we can completely finish. Once everyone has made a new character from scratch using a roll or point buy system for abilities then we will start Icewind Dale campaign. Discussions among all players to have house rules,play times etc will be considered and most importantly what we expect on seriousness. We all want to have fun and my goal as a gm is to find a balance between everyone to do that.

Ellzud
August 28th, 2016, 22:26
Hello I'm very interested in playing long term. New to FG only a couple of sessions under my belt, but I'm a committed easygoing player. If you still have an opening I'll love to join you.

TurtleWrites
August 30th, 2016, 08:53
I am interested in playing if you haven't filled up yet, and don't mind a complete newbie to FG and D&D.

Kyuss11
September 3rd, 2016, 01:10
Thanks for all the replies and interest,but I'm sorry to post that for now we have a full group.If a spot opens up I will open post up again for new players.

Kyuss11
September 9th, 2016, 01:13
We have 2 slots opened up for this campaign.Please have Discord ready for communication to get you setup for this campaign if your interested.

1ifeblood
September 9th, 2016, 02:01
We have 2 slots opened up for this campaign.Please have Discord ready for communication to get you setup for this campaign if your interested.

I would still be very interested in playing this campaign

Kyuss11
September 9th, 2016, 02:18
I would still be very interested in playing this campaign

Get on Discord and talk to me.

1ifeblood
September 9th, 2016, 02:42
I just messaged you...I'll need an invite for discord

iiiTRiBEiii
September 10th, 2016, 14:58
Hi there, still have a spot open?

Kyuss11
September 14th, 2016, 00:50
Thanks for all the replies and interest,but I'm sorry to post that for now we have a full group.If a spot opens up I will open post up again for new players.

Kyuss11
September 18th, 2016, 21:00
We have 1 slot open for this campaign.Please have Discord ready for communication to get you setup for this campaign if your interested.

Benevolent
September 18th, 2016, 21:30
I'm free and willing, let me know if you're still open.

Kyuss11
September 19th, 2016, 00:09

Kyuss11
December 3rd, 2016, 02:44
We have 1 slot open for this campaign.Please have Discord ready for communication to get you setup for this campaign if your interested.

OldJarhead
December 3rd, 2016, 13:51
Greetings,

I already have Discord and your game is in the perfect time/day slot for me. I will send you a PM with additional details.

JC the Roleslayer
December 3rd, 2016, 23:01
Can i please Join?

Kyuss11
December 7th, 2016, 01:36