PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Need 1 Long term weekly Thursdays 5 PM (GMT -6) D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

wthrasherb
August 24th, 2016, 18:27
Hey Folks, lost a sorcerer from our group and we need a new magic-user.

I'm only looking for wizards or sorcerers, MAYBE a warlock.

We are 2 sessions into the game and are almost 2nd level. If you join the group you will start at 2nd level.

New Players welcome! We are all still learning the rules and Fantasy Grounds. Most of us are experienced players in some fashion, but we all help each other out as needed. Very friendly group.

Please Respond ASAP. I have to work all day today, but I will reply once I get home tonight. Thanks in advance!

Here' s the overview info:

FG License: Ultimate; players only need demo
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time (GMT -6)
Day of week and time: Thursdays 5 PM
If new game, planned start date: in progress
Planned Frequency: weekly
Term: mid- long term

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 depending on players
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 + DM currently, need 1
Character starting level & equipment: we are at 2nd level, start with equipment listed for your character class and background, plus 50 gp of anything you choose from the PHB
Character restrictions: Rules from Player' s Handbook and Sword Coast Adventures only (including sage advice and erratta, but NOT Unearthed Arcana articles)

Details of your scenario: Lost Mine of Phandelver, classic fantasy campaign set in the Forgotten Realms along the Sword Coast in the region of Neverwinter

razorrandy
August 24th, 2016, 21:50
I would join, but I suck balls at managing spell slots and picking spells

1ifeblood
August 25th, 2016, 00:56
I'm definitely interested...sent you a PM

Dekorume
August 25th, 2016, 08:35
I'd like to try my hand as a sorcerous spell-slinger.

Ellzud
August 25th, 2016, 15:50
Hello I'm new to FG but in the 2 sessions that I have played I used a Wizard. I have this time slot open and would love to play long term.
My character is a sage taking a sabbatical from his job as a university professor were he wants to teach real life magic to his students.
He cares a lot about people in general but his personality is caustic. Very low charisma. Knowledge is more important than money for him and it is the true path to power. Prays to Azuth the God of knowledge.
Life as an adventurer is new to him but he tries to be as prepared as possible. He has read all the books available on what to equip and imagine himself with every gadget and worries about being able to carry them.

Thank you in advance for your time to consider my participation. Hope to meet you.